- The new show will have a new type of dueling that takes place in Virrual Reality. Apparently, somethig like SAO.
- The main character is Yusaku Fujiki
- Yusaku does not like to stand out, but when he starts High-School, he is relived to find out he doesn’t stand out at all.
- Based on this, we know Yusaku is 15 or 16, depending on when and where he was born.
- Yusaku has a much older/mature style to him, though not as much as Yusei did.
- The new show incorporates features such as Riding Duels, Action Duels and VR, combimimg the formulas of all the past shows.
- Yusaku’s Names, Yusaku and Fujiki have interesting meanings.
-Yusaku can mean either “Masterpiece”, “Artefact” or “Crouch”, as in “To Curl Up”.
- The second Kanji in “ 優作” (Yuusaku) is “作”, which means “Work”
-This may imply Yusaku is a workaholic or a very active person who takes pride in what they do.
- Conversely, it may mean Yusaku is a perfectionist and works too hard.
- His last name, “Fujiki”, is associated with more soft woods, or reeds of wood in general.
-Yusaku has three hair colors: Dark Blue, Bright Blue and Magenta
-Dark Blues generally represent Stability, Dignity and Intelligence.
-Brighter Blues represent cleanliness, Deoendability and Calm
- Magenta and purples tend to represent Royalty, Strong Emotions and Individuality.
- Yusaku has a very standard look. He wears a dark-blue jacket over a white shirt with a blue tie.
- Lastly on the topic of Yusaku, his eyes are green. Green symbolizes Nature, Misfortune and Unoriginality
- Next, the theme of the new show is “Let’s take one step forward and give it a try!”
- Arc V’s theme, to compare, is “Take a step forward with courage!
- Based on this, the next show like has a theme of building motivation, where Yusaku likely has none.
- It is also said that the main character starts meeting people through the Duel Monsters card game
What can we pull from this?
Yusaku seems to be a dull, mature kind of boy. He lacks motivation and only seems to live day-to-day. He is bored, and does not have many friends.
The new show also seems to have a SAO, or maybe .HACK// feel toward it, where Dueling takes place in Virtual Reality. Likely, we will see a LOT of cheating in this new Yugioh, as well as Viruses and Corruption.
…But take all this with a pinch of salt. This is all just projection. What do you guys think?
Most Used Pens (& Pencils) - This was requested last week but I was so busy with exams that I’m just getting to it now. These are some of my most used pens and pencils from my pencil cases. All of my pens can be purchased from JetPens, PenGems, or Staples! (Descriptions start from the top left)
Staedtler Fineliners - these come in a variety of colours and I purchased mine at Staples. Avoid buying them from places like Michael’s where the mark up is absolutely insane! Only the black is pictured, but I do have a variety of other colours.
Stabilo point 88 Fineliners - like the Staedtlers, these come in a variety of colours. I ordered mine from JetPens. These are great for drawing diagrams, mind maps or when you need to add a little colour to your work.
Staedtler TextSurfer - highlighters in pink and teal. Purchased these from my university book store. Pretty basic.
Sharpie Clear View Highlighter - LOVE THESE! They’re great for not over highlighting words because you can see when you need to stop. They are super thick, but you can turn the nib to get a finer line.
Pentel EnerGel Retractable Gel Ink Pen 0.7mm - my favourite pen for writing notes. It’s gel ink but it doesn’t bleed or streak across pages.
PaperMate InkJoy - basic pens from Walmart. Great ball points if you just need to write things down. Nothing special. These ones came in a pack of 5 different colours.
Zebra Mildliners - every studyblr on Tumblr seems to have these! I love them because they’re super light. However, they do tend to streak ink. They grey is my favourite and I just ordered more.
UniBall Vision Needle Gel Ink Pens - a Staples buy. Fairly expensive pens but I enjoy using these for taking notes in class. The lighter gray version is the thicker nib and the black is the finer nib. Smooth flowing ink and great for people who write on an angle (me).
Zebra Fullst Mechanical Pencil - I’ve been using this for all of my exams because the grip is so squishy and doesn’t make my hand sore. The eraser comes out of the top by turning and JetPens sells replacements. It’s super cute too!
Pilot HiTecC Coleto 4 Colour Multipen in Lilac - JetPens sells these by the body only and then you can choose which inks you want to go inside. Mine contains black, pink, light pink and purple gel inks. I would buy this in every colour. I love them.
Uni JetStream Standard Ballpoint in 0.5mm - Purple body. Super basic. Kind of scratchy so I went back and purchased it in 0.7mm instead. Use this for quick notes or in my planner because the ink is lighter.
Pilot Juice Gel Pens in 0.5mm - Colours pictured are black, baby pink, pink and coral. I know they all look like the same pink but on paper they’re different. You can never have too many pink pens. These are great for drawing diagrams and underlining.
PaperMate Flair Pens - thicker felt tip pens from Staples. Come in a variety of colours but tend to bleed through plain paper if you press to hard. I like to use these for cue cards or when I need to make a point bold and big!
PenGems Signature Pen in Amethyst - This is my go to planner pen! It fits perfectly in my Kikki.K. I also have it in pink (the one that’s currently in my planner). These are so smooth and are great for thin planner pages or just writing notes in class!
Callie turned away from the pan she was tending on the stove, her eyes glancing toward the table where Arizona was simply watching her; blue eyes tracking her, a smile curving easily on her lips.
“Right now?” the brunette looked down at herself – her body clad in purple sleep shorts and an old faded t-shirt, her hair hanging loose and tousled after taking it down from the day’s ponytail, “wow, your standards have really lowered over the years…”
“So beautiful. Callie, you are just…”
Arizona paused, words lingering in the air between them as she studied the woman in front of her.
“I’m cooking supper in my pajamas–”
“You’re radiant. You have never looked more stunning.”
Callie couldn’t help the small smile that tugged at her lips, a barely noticeable blush colouring her cheeks as the blonde spoke again softly. She took a few steps across the kitchen until she was nestled between Arizona’s knees, her hands smoothing over soft, bare shoulders, and when blue eyes met hers she leaned down to share a sweet, gentle kiss with the love of her life.
“It’s because I’m happy. And you are so beautiful too, Arizona – you have no idea.”
Arizona smiled as Callie kissed her again, wrapping her arms around the other woman’s waist, and she let out the smallest, content sigh at the thought that they had finally, finally gotten things right. That they were here, in a home they shared again, cooking supper and talking about their day and just…being together. Being more amazing than ever.
She kissed Callie once more, her fingers stroking lightly under the hem of her t-shirt, and felt an unparalleled wave of emotion as she murmured her next words.