todays edition: vegan puppy chow (muddy buddies)!
this recipe is perfect for @hislittlespace !
- 9 cups rice chex
- 2 cups dairy free chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, or other nut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- measure the chex into a very large bowl. measure the powdered sugar into a medium bowl and set aside
- in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, combine the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut oil. microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. stir until the mixture is completely smooth
- pour chocolate mixture oven the chex and carefully mix. be patient and try not to crush the cereal
- add the powdered sugar and gently stir again. continue mixing until all the cereal is covered. store in an airtight container at room temperate or in the freezer, enjoy!