Aries: Young Frankenstein (1974) Taurus: Scream (1996) Gemini: Donnie Darko (2001) Cancer:The Craft (1996) Leo: Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) Virgo: It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) Libra:Beetle Juice (1988) Scorpio: The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) Sagittarius: Halloweentown (1998) Capricorn:Hocus Pocus (1993) Aquarius:The Addams Family (1991) Pisces:Children of the Corn (1984)
What you’ll need:
-1 small pumpkin, known as sugar pumpkin or pie pumpkin
- 2 cups of Apple juice
- 1 cup of white grape juice
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the pumpkin in half pole to pole and scoop out the seeds. Don’t worry about the stringy fibers; they are hard to remove and won’t affect the results. Place the pumpkin halves face down on a baking sheet and roast 45 minutes to 1 hour until soft. Remove from oven
- when the pumpkin is cool, scoop out the flesh and discard the skin. Place the cooked pumpkin in a large fine-mesh sieve set over a bowl and push the pumpkin through using a rubber spatula. Scrape and mash as you push; it will take several minutes. Discard the pulpy mass left in the sieve. Stir pumpkin juice in the bowl and then measure out 1 cup.
- pour the cup of pumpkin juice in a pitcher along with the apple, grape and pineapple juices. Stir vigorously and chill.
- stir again before serving
Source: The Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz