me, internally: don’t mention that it’s about a school shooting. don’t say anything about columbine. don’t you dare bring up eric harris. you know how you are, you wont be able to stop. this little bitch cant handle the truth.
- After the war, Feyre and Rhys have their first child; a girl. Seems fitting. She’s got Feyre’s jaw line and nose, Rhys’s violet eyes, and i’m thinking Mor’s gorgeous blonde locks (which Feyre and Rhys are amazed at, since she’s kind of a distant relative).
- She’s got her mother’s mouth. Her first word was “prick”, shouting it out happily and completely unaware after hearing Feyre say it to Rhys. Cassian laughed himself to death.
- She’s got her father’s wit, and a mixture of Mor and Feyre’s unbreakable spirits. She burns with Nesta’s fire, and has Amren’s dark sense of humour. Sometimes the things she and Armen laugh over make Rhys’s eyes go wide as he just sits there, a little teeny tiny bit disturbed.
- In fact, the girl wears a necklace from Auntie Amren made out of part of the blood ruby. Amren wears the other chunk of the ruby around her own neck.
- She’s got a MEAN, like N A S T Y, right hook that no one wants to be on the receiving end of. Cassian and Az are indescribably proud of having taught her to fight the way she does (with help from Rhys, of course). She’s, honestly, more Illyrian than Fae.
- One night at the Illyrian camp some of the boys are trash talking not only all the females training, but her. “The High Lord’s daughter, bet she can’t even throw a punch. Bet if she tried she’d break her thumb.” So she gets up and not-so-accidentally starts a bar fight, and kicks everyone’s ass. Feyre isn’t so happy (well she pretends not to be but really she’s grinning ear-to-ear at Rhys when her daughter’s not looking), and Rhys is very very proud of his daughter, grinning super wide when he finds out. The only person to rival Rhys for proudest is Cassian, who gets a little too over excited and flies to the camp and fist pumps, “that’s my niece! she kicked ass!!”
- Feyre and Rhys are super proud parents, especially when she stands up for anyone being picked on or belittled by the older Illyrians.
- She loves gardening with Aunty Elain, even if she’s not that great at it, and Elain always laughs softly and helps her fix it with an infinite amount of patience.
- There isn’t a thing in the world she loves more than her family, especially her younger siblings.