What would you say that are the essentials for a style like bella?
x. This is a very broad and kind of in-detail at the same time link.
So if I had to say top 5 rules to have a style like Bella:
- Lots of accessories/jewelry. Especially chokers, sunglasses, and baseball/conductor hats. One, if not two, of these things should be in every look. Earnings are usually hoops, if she’s wearing rings, she’s wearing ten, and very rarely wears bracelets.
- Shirts are always cropped or sheer or a bodysuit. A lot of times she’s not even wearing a crop top, too, she has it tied behind her back to expose her midriff. But really this isn’t even general, she never wears a top that hangs over her jeans.
- Jackets or long sleeves. I dare you to find a look where Bella doesn’t have long sleeves and a jacket on/with her. I dare you. She usually wears leather or jean jackets, sometimes fur, and the occasionally hoodies or bombers. Matching denim jackets with denim bottoms and leather jackets with leather bottoms is very Bella.
- Boots or sneakers only. For boots, she typically mid-calf (fitted or leather- not cowboy styled) or combat styled. For sneakers, she’ll typically wear Nike, and sometimes Puma or Adidas. No flats or flip flops, very rarely wears heels outside of events, though boots can have a heel.
- Minimal color and print. Her outfits are typically black based, denim based, or white based (though usually black or denim) and she’ll occasionally wear red. The only print I ever see her wear is animal print; not a lot of graphic designs or patterns, usually her clothes have texture though.
Top 5 items for a style like Bella:
- Black boots: combat and leather mid-calf (with a little heel)
- Leather and or jean jacket: jean jacket would be slightly oversized, leather fitted well. Wear boots the most, and sometimes sneakers, no flats or flip-flops.
- Funky jeans: uneven hemming, torn up, splattered, acid wash, patches, stripped, two-toned/patchwork denim, leather, ect. Plain jeans are a god staple in general, but make sure you have some odd ones.
- Caps: usually baseball and sometimes conductor, almost always in black and baseball caps don’t have to be plain, they can have words/a design on them but no patterns.
- Crop tops and body suits: don’t ever let your shirt hang over your jeans, tuck it in or tie it back, own a few crop tops and body suits (usually in black and/or sheer).