- Kick the Bucket List: Lincoln and Clyde’s plans to spend the spring holiday are turned upside-down when they have only one day to complete all the activities on their activities list. (Airing 4/10)
- Party Down: Lori manages to successfully throw a party, but all of her invited guests are unable to come due to their plans. (Airing 4/11)
- Fed Up: Bored with monotonous meals, the kids sabotage dinner to get pizza, but they are caught, and therefore, forced to prepare the food for the family. (Airing 4/12)
- Shell Shock: Lincoln and Ronnie Anne have to deal with an egg at school, but Lincoln does not trust the chaotic Ronnie Anne to take care of the fragile egg. (Airing 4/13)
- Pulp Friction: Lincoln and Clyde submit an Ace Savvy comic to a meet-the-creator contest, but are foiled by a surprising nemesis. (Airing 4/14)
Episodes with No Synopsis:
- Arrgh You For Real
- Change of Heart
- Garage Banned
- No Laughing Matter
- Back Out There
- Fool’s Paradise
- Friend or Faux
- Future Tense
- Health Kicked
- Job Insecurity
- L is for Love
- Lynn-er Takes All
- Mall of Duty
- No Spoilers
- Out of the Picture
- Pets Peeved
- Potty Mouth
- Relative Chaos (30 minute special)
- Room with a Feud
- Spell It Out
i want all of you out there to know this: balthazar “victorian clown shoes” cavendish cannot dance. he can’t dance. he says he can “formally” dance or “waltz”, but what he means is that he can mash your feet into Foot Pulp in 2-4 time
1. the figurehead by the cure 2. just a girl (demo) by suede 3. pink glove by pulp 4. heroin (not heroine) by suede 5. mother of the village by public service broadcasting 6. the only one i know by the charlatans 7. 3 ways to see despair by manic street preachers 8. the order of death by PiL 9. here comes alice by the jesus and mary chain 10. leaders of men by joy division
personal stuff tag
star sign: capricorn
birthday: 30th of december
favorite bands: manic street preachers, suede, JAMC, echo & the bunnymen, the cure, placebo, bauhaus, marina, pulp….many more.
favorite song: die in the summertime (animal nitrate is a close second and so young is third). it’s consistent.
song stuck in my head: in the aeroplane over the sea by neutral milk hotel.
last movie i watched: requiem for a dream (I’m still not recovered)
last tv show i watched: erm probably peep show
when did i create this blog?: 2014
what do i post about?: oBSESSIONS and images that make me weep for the past.
last thing i googled: “ballad of the bangkok novotel songmeaning” (i just wanted to know more about that thailand trip because my parents are forcing me to go back next year so i was looking for some #relatable content from nicky).
do i have other blogs?: nope
do i get asks?: yes and i love getting them <3
why did i choose my url?: i love velvet goldmine & there was a festival in blackwood called velvet coalmine n i just think it suits my blog!
I haven’t seen one of these so i thought i would make my own. These are the comic issues that have both of them in it so its not a complete reading order for all of their individual comics. I have included a few issues that only has one of them but only if its part of a larger story or if its part of Cable & Deadpool. If I’m missing something let me know because that means i haven’t read it.
“Okay, no more than one bite of each dish,” I say. My resolve is almost immediately broken at the first table, which has twenty or so soups, when I encounter a creamy pumpkin brew sprinkled with slivered nuts and tiny black seeds. “I could just eat this all night!” I exclaim. But I don’t. I weaken again at a clear green broth that I can only describe as tasting like springtime, and again when I try a frothy pink soup dotted with raspberries.
I decided to make this particular soup now, because it’s summer (at least in my part of the world) and you can buy raspberries that don’t taste like frozen crap.
The food that the Capitol residents eat is extremely rich, so a simple chilled raspberry soup just won’t do. Can you imagine those dumber than a box of pink glitter rocks spoiled kids eating a plain raspberries, sugar and sour cream mix? Someone would have a stroke.
English is not my first language so bear with me.
To make this pink like Effie’s hair, rich, sweet, oh so Capitol and not suitable for children soup you gonna need:
4 cups of raspberries
1 cup of sugar (½ if you want less sweet soup)
2 cups of vanilla yogurt (you can use greek or raspberry yogurt instead)
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
½ cup of red dry wine (you can use pomegranate, cranberry or raspberry juice tho)
#1 *mom’s voice*Wash your raspberries, kids!
#2 Put them in a blender. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth *race car noises*
#3 OMG seeds! *screaming bloody murder*. That’s not very Capitol. Press your berry mush through a sieve to separate seeds from the juice and pulp.
#4 Put it back in a blender. Add yogurt, ½ cup of sugar, wine and blend *more
race car noises*. Put in a fridge for 20 minutes.
#5 We’re making whipped cream! *excited crowd cheering*. Add two cups of cold heavy whipping cream and ½ cup of sugar in a mixing bowl. Whip on low speed for 2-3 minutes until your cream has a texture of a frothy cloud. Yummy. What do you think you’re doing with that sneaky finger in the whipped cream? I see you.
I splashed cream all over the freaking place and on myself. Yay me.
#6 Add whipped cream into your refrigerated raspberry mix. Blend everything together.
#7 Put it back in
the fridge to chill before serving.
I chose the tiniest raspberries to dot my soup. They gonna pull a Titanic on you and sink, so put the raspberries on right before serving.
Capitol version probably had over the top decoration.
It’s creamy, frothy, sweet
yet a bit tart because of the wine and tastes like very fresh raspberries. I’m sure Katniss loved it.