I went through my day like a zombie thinking about how I needed to watch the episode, but when I went home, my laptop had broken down. However, Chuck was apparently with me because I got it to work under 5 minutes!
So I watched the episode. And I am so not disappointed.
- ALL THE DESTIEL I CAN’T IT’S JUST TOO MUCH
- We also got a bit of Sastiel (which is my BrOTP btw) when Cas came back I enjoyed it
- The Cas/Jack relationship is already amazing, Cas loves his son so much, and when Jack pulled him in for a hug, I swear I heard my heart gasp and clap
- Sam ships Destiel so hard I can’t even. The whole bit where he was like “Wassup y u happy bro?” and the smirk he had all along? I love him.
- Dean made Cas watch his fav cowboy movie. I repeat. Dean made Cas watch his fav cowboy movie.
- Dean said Cas is his win. I can’t even get excited because it’s just too much to process. He said Cas was his win.
- Jack asking for cold spots, weird smells, loving his new job was adorable. That kid is such a fresh wave to the show.
- Cas checking on Jack, then trying to make him feel better… I’ll say it again, he loves his son so much.
- When Jack said “Maybe I’m a monster”, I was in tears crying “No you’re not” on a loop, but when it was Dean who said it I just broke and shattered because DEVELOPMENT
There are so many more things I’d like to say but my brain is kind of a mess right now. I swear, every new episode becomes my favorite from s13. It’s beautiful. Who said SPN was running out of breath?