The difference between yuri on ice and samurai jack is the victor and yuri romance was hinted and developed since episode one, and those seven eps took over the course of months. There were literally no hints about jack and ashi it was all crammed into one ep and a few days ago ashi wanted to kill him
Uh, okay, I gotta tell you something: there were hints of Jack/Ashi happening.
1) Buck/doe allusion from Episode 3. They’re part of nature, Jack and Ashi love nature, it’s pretty obvious.
2) The little puffball from Jack’s hallucination says, “What did you expect, a hug and a kiss?” from Episode 4.
3) Ashi saving Jack from committing suicidefrom Episode 6. Bear in mind that Jack completely failed his purpose at this point (getting back to the past) and thought he’d be far better off out of the Aku-infested world. If that’s not love, then I don’t know what is.
4) Jack complimenting on Ashi’s new outfit from Episode 6 (again). Not to mention they were both messy and nearly naked at this point.
5) Ashi literally killing an entire army and her own abusive mother in order to protect Jack from Episode 7.
And once upon a time, I once made a post about the Jashi speculation. I can only sum up as this: this is probably THE best love story Genndy Tartakovsky has ever written. In entirety. Their relationship tops Mavis/Johnny, Monkey/Honeydew, hell I’m even tempted to say it tops Octus/Kimmy due to how they hooked up after one episode while Jack/Ashi happened after eight.
Hey anon, I know Jashi isn’t your cup of tea, but let two troubled individuals find solace in each other once in a while.
Foraging was a success yesterday! My best friend Maya and I didn’t find a lot but we found enough. Lobster mushrooms, slippery jacks, and one single cute wee puffball. We found some boletes we weren’t familiar with too, took a few home to identify and test. I also gathered some old mans beard moss.
- Wear cute dresses/skirts/shirts/etc. wear something cute, with cute designs, or in a cute color!
- Find cute pins! Walmart sells some REALLY cute pins to clip on your clothes/backpack/purse or whatever you want!
- Water bottles with a ‘sippy cup’ type lid. Those can make you feel super super little.
- Do cute hairstyles! Pigtails, braids, French braids, literally any hairstyle that makes you feel little!
- key chains! I LOVE key chains. I have a white puffball, pastel pink rock, and I just recently took off a whale I had on there.
-Cute phone case! I have my phone with my at all times, so having a cute case always makes me feel little. I also just ordered a pink laptop case for my MacBook!
- Carry around a small stuffie! You can keep it in your bag, locker, car, or literally anywhere.
- Pack a cute lunch! Lunchables, sandwich cut in half/cute shapes, or bring a juice pouch!
- Accessorize! Find cute jewelry you like! Necklaces, rings, bracelets, chokers, and more! Hair bows, hair clips, or whatever you like!
-Buy some Play-Packs! They’re on-the-go packets that contain a coloring book, a few crayons, and some stickers. They’re great for car rides!!! Walmart has them; Hello Kitty, Paw Patrol, SpongeBob, and more!