🍒Wild Foods In Season🍒
Crab apples, cep, chaterelles, fairy ring champignon, giant puffball, gorse flower, green walnuts, rabbit, sea purslane, wild blackberries, wild mint, wild rose flower, wild strawberry, wood pigeon.
The full moon is July 9th and known as the Buck moon because this is when buck deer start growing velvety hair-covered antlers.
Elm is the symbolic tree. Lavender, feverfew, mint, marjoram, jasmine, honeysuckle, crane’s bill, and meadow sweet are the herbs and flowers.
Colors associate are deep violet, dark blue, and green.
🔮Witchy Ways To Celebrate July🔮
Decorate your home and altar with beautiful stalks of lavender, honeysuckle, jasmine, or mint. Light beeswax candles to honor the honey bees!
Eat seasonal foods outside. Have a picnic, leave some food behind(that’s safe for animals) as an offering to the earth.
Don something new with you magic! Work with different elements, spell ingredients, or cook a new recipe. Explore your path and yourself.
Do a spell for the prosperity of other countries, send healing and blessings out to the world. Alternatively, do a spell for the LGBTQA+ and POC lives in the US to help them through this troubling time. Or curse Trump.
Spend time outside barefoot on the earth. Make a map of what’s around you and what they can be used for magically. Learn more about your town and it’s history!
so one of my plant pathology professor’s friends was walking in the woods and found this comically large puffball mushroom and brought it into the lab to show it off. it feels like a straight up leather seat and is one of the strangest things I’ve ever touched in my life
The difference between yuri on ice and samurai jack is the victor and yuri romance was hinted and developed since episode one, and those seven eps took over the course of months. There were literally no hints about jack and ashi it was all crammed into one ep and a few days ago ashi wanted to kill him
Uh, okay, I gotta tell you something: there were hints of Jack/Ashi happening.
1) Buck/doe allusion from Episode 3. They’re part of nature, Jack and Ashi love nature, it’s pretty obvious.
2) The little puffball from Jack’s hallucination says, “What did you expect, a hug and a kiss?” from Episode 4.
3) Ashi saving Jack from committing suicidefrom Episode 6. Bear in mind that Jack completely failed his purpose at this point (getting back to the past) and thought he’d be far better off out of the Aku-infested world. If that’s not love, then I don’t know what is.
4) Jack complimenting on Ashi’s new outfit from Episode 6 (again). Not to mention they were both messy and nearly naked at this point.
5) Ashi literally killing an entire army and her own abusive mother in order to protect Jack from Episode 7.
And once upon a time, I once made a post about the Jashi speculation. I can only sum up as this: this is probably THE best love story Genndy Tartakovsky has ever written. In entirety. Their relationship tops Mavis/Johnny, Monkey/Honeydew, hell I’m even tempted to say it tops Octus/Kimmy due to how they hooked up after one episode while Jack/Ashi happened after eight.
Hey anon, I know Jashi isn’t your cup of tea, but let two troubled individuals find solace in each other once in a while.
- Wear cute dresses/skirts/shirts/etc. wear something cute, with cute designs, or in a cute color!
- Find cute pins! Walmart sells some REALLY cute pins to clip on your clothes/backpack/purse or whatever you want!
- Water bottles with a ‘sippy cup’ type lid. Those can make you feel super super little.
- Do cute hairstyles! Pigtails, braids, French braids, literally any hairstyle that makes you feel little!
- key chains! I LOVE key chains. I have a white puffball, pastel pink rock, and I just recently took off a whale I had on there.
-Cute phone case! I have my phone with my at all times, so having a cute case always makes me feel little. I also just ordered a pink laptop case for my MacBook!
- Carry around a small stuffie! You can keep it in your bag, locker, car, or literally anywhere.
- Pack a cute lunch! Lunchables, sandwich cut in half/cute shapes, or bring a juice pouch!
- Accessorize! Find cute jewelry you like! Necklaces, rings, bracelets, chokers, and more! Hair bows, hair clips, or whatever you like!
-Buy some Play-Packs! They’re on-the-go packets that contain a coloring book, a few crayons, and some stickers. They’re great for car rides!!! Walmart has them; Hello Kitty, Paw Patrol, SpongeBob, and more!