fostered/adoption, biological, artificial insemination, IVF, other?
- they have one biological child, a son. and idk who was more scared eli or lyanna. lyanna probs would have been fine if it wasn’t for the fact that it was so easy to see how terrified of the whole situation eli was.
who is better at getting up early when baby cries?
- eli. the man doesn’t sleep as it is anyway.
who hates changing nappies the most?
do they use dummies (pacifiers)?
who does the voices when they read to their kid(s)?
- they both suck at it, but lyanna will put through more of an effort.
who gives the sex talk? puberty talk? crushes talk?
- lyanna attempts to do it all, but then michael says it’s super awkward hearing it from her so lyanna has to make eli do it.
how do they cope on their first kid’s first day of school?
- they both walk with michael to the bus and lyanna makes jokes about how it’s been so long since eli’s been to school but if eli could make it through, then michael should have no problem.
who is the ‘bad cop’ parent most often?
- eli. michael is a total momma’s boy.
how do they discipline their kids?
- eli does most of it. lyanna is used mostly as a threat of ‘don’t make me get your mother involved in this.’
who helps with homework most?
- it depends on the subject.
who’s name does baby say first?
how long does baby sleep in the same room as them?
- probably for a little while longer than most people would. lyanna’s just a bit paranoid about messing up this child for life.
who is their babysitter of choice?
- camden, unless he’s ghost camden. in which case lyanna has no problems calling on jay.
who sees baby’s first smile?
- eli. probably happens in the middle of the night when the baby’s woken him up for the fifteenth time.
do they volunteer to help on field trips?
- for the most part no. eli’s busy with work and lyanna just doesn’t want to put up with that many children at once.
how do they cope with their kid’s first sleepover away?
- eli probably did a background check on the family and the families of the other kids and lyanna just doesn’t care that much.
how do they cope with hosting their kid’s first sleepover?
- lyanna tries to be thrilled about it and get activities set up but it fails.
do they like throwing kid birthday parties?
who teaches the kid(s) to ride a bike? tie shoelaces? swim?
- eli. also teaches him shifting, driving, fishing, everything. he might be a momma’s boy, but his mother has zero patience for teaching anyone anything.
what do they disagree on as parents?
- dating, parties, general teenage shenanigans. lyanna probably has said ‘do you know what i was up to at his age? this is nothing’ so many times and eli just has to sigh and tell her that isn’t the point.