Celebration Pudding Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- ¾ cup plain, peanut, or any flavor M&Ms
- Note: This dough requires chilling.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (You can also use a hand mixer.) Mix in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Mix in flour, then stir in sprinkles and M&Ms.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment. There’s no need to space them out, you’re going to chill them. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Place chilled cookie dough balls 2” apart on cookie sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes or until the edges just start to turn brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to one month.