Can we just take a moment to talk about our scene??
1. PTV played Reading and Leeds, one of the largest music festivals in the world
2. ATL are playing Madison Square Garden (the great Lady Gaga’s dream ((that came true)))
3. Adam Elmakias is getting the same amount of “likes” on his Instagram posts as Alex Gaskarth - I don’t know I feel like that’s an accomplishment
4. Twenty One Pilots is playing at the VMAs - with A$AP Rocky - dopeness at its finest
5. BMTH is getting so big that they can trend on Facebook
6. Fucking Craig Owens is going to be featured on Dr. Dre’s last album like WHAT
I know those are big names in our scene but they’re also becoming big names in the world. I don’t know about y'all but that excites me!!! Give it 3 years and bands like PVRIS, Modern Baseball, Beartooth, etc will be rising up too.
At the World Tour, Kellin Quinn talked about how the mainstream music industry is afraid of our scene because we’re loyal as fuck. We don’t need radio hits to be great. We’re dope already. I don’t know I’m just really happy about it. Okay back to tony. 🐢🐢🐢🐢 -Allie