oh man, five random facts? well, okay!
1. i tend to get lost a lot, especially while driving. if it’s out of my bubble of local area knowledge, one should just assume i got lost and am trying to get google maps to work while simultaneously telling myself “it’s around here somewhere; if i’m stubborn enough i’ll find it!”
2. i have yet to break a bone! all thanks to drinking milk constantly as a kid, i suppose.
3. i’m double-jointed in all of my fingers.
4. i have a small scar on the palm of my right hand from the time i broke a test tube in 11th grade chemistry.
5. in first and second grade i was a bonafide gang leader. my gang was smaller than our rival gang, but our territory included the swings and the play structure and all the space up to the tether ball. we also had informants from time to time. it was all very legit.
thanks for asking, friend!