good trans will fic ideas besides the usual “coming out” tale;
1) binder fashion show - will is the self proclaimed Binder Boy and buys every single binder design ever. its a good thing he lives at camp and has wealthy friends (nico - “your boyfriend should be your best friend” - and cecil) otherwise he’d be suffocated by debt
2) nico (or lover of your choice, though i myself am partial to a finely aged Solange TM) having to buy menstrual products and being a total weenie about it. please consider this. bonus: cashier jokes “for your girlfriend?” and he gets steely and protective and growls “my BOYfriend, actually” and leaves the store glaring at the cashier for assuming. bonus bonus bonus; dont use the term “feminine hygiene”. keep things as gender neutral as possible. bonus bonus; “menstruation… more like, MANstruation!! hahaha geddit nico, cuz im a dude? ….nico? neeks, where are you going, come laugh at my-”
3) beach day fic, because every anime needs a beach episode and pjo is my favorite anime, obviously. you get to have fun picking out beach wear, plus everyone gets to be cute and splash around. maybe will cant go into the water because he doesnt have one of the special binders and mentions this, or hes wearing a bikini top (“its my MANkini. wait is that already a thing”) with a tank top over it so you can see his Moobs TM. bonus if a monster attacks and everyone is ready to fight, but will (who has taken down HOW MANY?? enemies with a single whistle) just waves his hand like hes shooing a bug and a flash of sunlight cuts the huge creature in half. he then goes back to reclining in the sun, calling to nico/your lover of choice to “come back over here, baby, sit with meee~!! its so nice out today, isnt it?”
4) zombie apocalypse or just apocalypse au. will Refuses to bind with bandage and thus has visible boobs. you can vaguely mention he’s transgender then go back to the zombie punching and otherwise assorted badass violence
5) any fic at all. like above, all you gotta do is find a way to throw in “nah i didnt feel like binding today” or “ugh i have a boob itch” or “he/him please” or “will wore a tiny trans pride pin” etc. all you gotta do is mention that he is trans and he continues to be trans throughout the story. you dont gotta mention genitals or menstruation or even dysphoria at all. just throw the word trans in there somewhere and you done did it and im proud of you
Harry craned his neck, peering ahead to get a glimpse of the baked goods that were still available in the display case. It was the middle of the lunch rush, and the press of the crowd obscured his view.
“Probably just gonna get a croissant,” he said, biting his lip and bouncing on the balls of his feet.
“Hmm?” Louis blinked at Harry, brow furrowed like he hadn’t quite heard him. Which made sense. Harry had been mumbling. He was nervous, and he had been mumbling.
“I’m — “ Harry started, shifting to the side a little to let other customers exit the store. “I’m going to get a croissant, I think.”
“Oh,” Louis whispered, his head bobbing in understanding.
“Yeah,” Harry sighed, cringing internally and staring forward at the specials board. He didn’t know how he’d managed to end up going for a bite to eat with beautiful Louis from American Lit, but he knew for sure he was fucking it up. All of his personality seemed to have evaporated, and it felt like he wasn’t even standing normally, his limbs suddenly unwieldy and unfamiliar.
“I used to be a baker!” Harry blurted, interrupting Louis and going crimson in the process.
Louis let out a pleased huff of a laugh, though, his eyes sparkling. He leaned in closer, smiling up at Harry. “Okay,” he said, “tell me about that.”
Hey there! Under the cut you’ll find a quick tutorial on how I made my Elle Fanning icons. I’m currently using Photoshop CC for this. If you have any questions or need help with anything at all, please shoot me a message and I’ll gladly assist you! This is what we’re going to be making:
Remember my cousin’s $100k+ wedding? I just got an e-mail from her–Wee Dram was in the wedding and then out of it and now is back in it. Whatever–and she asked that I check out her wedding website again. And. OMG, y’all. There is a page with a series of suggested outfits for both men and women for every event over the course of the weekend. Like, it wasn’t bad enough that she gave specific instructions on the invite about attire, which is technically a no no? She had to put together like a damn polyvore collection?