Loot List: PAX Prime Shopping Guide
PAX Prime is a great place to celebrate everything wonderful in geek culture from comics, video games, tabletop gaming, you name it’s probably at PAX. Outside of getting some free swag, it’s a great place to stock up the latest in video games fashion and empty your money bags.
Here’s the Top 5 Booths to hit up during the 4-day celebration of PAX Prime:
1. Fangamer: Fangamer will be packed with high quality t-shirts and accessories inspired by the games of our youth. New items at the show include a new range of polos including Shadow of Colossus, Pokemon and Nintendo Gameboy. There will be new t-shirts inspired by Pikmin, Psychonauts, Mega Man, F-Zero, and more.
I’ll be on booth duty here so make sure to come and say hello. If you want to stock up on limited art prints, stop by the Fangamer x Attract Mode party on Saturday at 7pm.
2. Sanshee: Known as the masterminds behind the Pokemon Gym badges, Sanshee will offer even more goodies at PAX Prime. The store will offer t-shirts and jewelry inspired by video games and anime for sale. Make sure to grab the new Legend of Zelda inspired Spiritual Stones necklace set and official merchandise for Bioshock: Infinite.
3. Treehouse Brand Stores (Bethesda, 2K and Halo): Do you love Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Borderlands and Halo franchises? Make sure to stop by brand stores run by Treehouse to grab some of the latest apparel inspired by your favorite franchises. I mean, who doesn’t love Claptrap? Make sure to grab some awesome gear like the limited edition Vault Boy t-shirts.
4. Mighty Fine (WeLoveFine): Mighty Fine is known for providing t-shirts and hoodies that celebrate pop culture including comics, TV and movies. It’s definitely a great place to stock up on t-shirts such as My Little Pony, Pokemon and more. Recently, Mighty Fine has gotten more official video games accounts including Hawken and The Secret World. At PAX East, the booth sold out of several sizes so make sure you visit it early to ensure you get the size you want.
Do you play The Secret World? Grab a free t-shirt code each day at the booth. The winners of the Hawken T-shirt Design Contest will be announced at the show too.
5. The Behemoth: The makers of Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid and BattleBlock Theater, The Behemoth, offers a great selection of video games apparel and merchandise. There will be exclusive t-shirts for PAX Prime and the 10th birthday of The Behemoth.
Honorable Mention: Don’t forget to grab League of Legends skins from Riot Games and hopefully, the merch booth will be back at the show again like at PAX Prime 2012.
I hope you all have a great PAX and I can’t wait to meet you all on the show floor. I’ll definitely grab a lot of great goodies for my 365 Days of Video Games Fashion.