A few weeks ago, some tweets started making the rounds indicating a Psych reunion or movie was going to happen. 1 from Sage (Buzz McNab), 1 from a paparazzi/filming-locations twitter based in Vancouver, and then 2 Psych references around the same date as the paparazzi tweet from James & Dule.
But this was all speculation, so I didn’t want to post about it until they had their panel at Salt Lake City. During their panel there were 3 questions where James and Dule teased at something happening.
13:22-15:25 specifically i think its all leading towards me making another movie which will hopefully happen very soon"
32:44-33:40 specifically “if only there was more psych coming…”
42:25-44:07 where they are asked point blank about a reunion and they hint that Zachary Levi may be involved somehow as well.
Watch their faces while they answer. It has convinced me! I don’t know what is happening, or when, or if Zac Levi or Emilio Estevez are involved, but I’m excited no matter what it is!!
1. Your attitude dictates your experience, so start finding things to get psyched about.
2. Stock up on healthy snacks in your house!!! You’ll be glad you did when the study-munchies roll around (and they always do).
3. Invest in a good planner.Especially if you take part in multiple extra-curriculars, I can’t stress how helpful it is having a place to check back on deadlines and big events.
4. Write down all your teachers’ names and emails as soon as you get them, so you’re not searching for them when you’re absent.
5. No one is having as much fun as their snapchat story makes it seem.
6. Don’t believe what your peers tell you about tests they take before you, study how much YOU need to.
7. Be nice to your math teacher. Partial credit on math problems might save your grade.
8. Don’t throw out syllabuses/first day handouts!!!! Theres a good chance they have information on the late policy and a gazillion other helpful things.
9. In fact, try to hold on to as many papers as you can for when finals inevitably attack.
10. No one knows you wore those jeans yesterday.
11. Be conscious of how you smell. Don’t be B.O. kid, but also try not to suffocate your lab partner with the scent of artificial fruit/flowers.
12. That cookie in the cafeteria is probably not worth 95 cents. Pack snacks from home to resist overpriced school treats.
13. If you’re carrying around a travel mug of coffee, people will usually leave you alone.
14. Don’t spend more time planning your study schedule than actually studying. Just get your books out and do it.
15. Never underestimate the amount of motivation you can get from watching Legally Blonde (movie or musical).
16. Try to attend at least one school sporting event per season, even if thats not really your scene. Some teachers even offer extra credit for going to big games!
17. Don’t be that kid that asks the teacher when you’re getting your tests back. They have like a gazillion to grade. You’ll get them when they’re done.
18. Have a pump-up playlist for the ride to school and the walk to your first class. Nothing feels more badass than walking through crowded hallways while listening to Halsey’s “New Americana”.
19. Set up a back-up study zone for when you need a change of pace.
20. Don’t put off creative projects because you think they’ll be less time consuming. There’s nothing worse than glitter gluing a scale model of the U.S. Senate at 3 AM because you thought it would be quick and easy.
21. That extra 10 minutes of sleep is not worth the risk of oversleeping completely. Get up, splash your face with some cold water, and get this show on the road.
22. Find a school inspiration, whether it be a really hardworking friend or a studyblr you follow. Check their progress whenever you need motivation.
23. If someone only ever talks to you when they need to copy the homework, they’re using. Don’t indulge them.
24. Doing your own work is so SO important. Plagiarism can destroy careers.
25. Creative outlets can be so refreshing, like a diary, a private tumblr, a sketchbook, whatever floats your boat.
26. When all else fails, remember how lucky you are to be getting an education. School isn’t a punishment, its an opportunity for you to create a kick-ass foundation for the rest of your life.
To anyone possibly arguing that Ed didn’t enjoy his hallucination’s seductive number 1) it was all Ed’s psyche and 2) if he wanted to stop seeing it he could have just closed his eyes or turned around and no the gay fucker kept staring
Summary: After a month of being broke at college, you finally find a place to stay, but the only con is that there is nine other people you have to share a house with - one in particular who makes it his mission to irritate you at every turn - but they’re hiding something from you. Something big. (Part 2/6) Scenario: Werewolf!AU, college!AU, series Word Count: 4,945