psybeams

With Popplio3 being speculated as a special attacker Water / Fairy-type with fantastic defenses, it would be rad if Popplio3′s Hidden Ability is Serene Grace. I would die because it would suit an elegant sea lion so well and can you just imagine Ice Beam with a 20% chance of Freezing? Moon Blast with a 60% chance of lowering Special Attack? Psybeam with a 20% chance of lowering Special Attack? STAB Scald with a 60% chance of inflicting a Burn

Just fuck me up.