Music Mix - Autumn Leaves
“Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? Float down, like autumn leaves.” – Ed Sheeran.
This is an 8Tracks music mix filled with soft love songs that will perfectly compliment your Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! The season of fall is all about change and being grateful in your toughest moments. When listening to these pretty songs, put on your thickest sweater and reflect with those you love.
- Autumn Leaves – Ed Sheeran
- Fireproof – One Direction
- Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith
- Long Way Home – 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Sweater Weather (The Neighbourhood Cover) Ft. Max – Alyson Stoner
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- Hate To See Your Heartbreak – Paramore
- Iris (Goo Goo Dolls Cover) – Sleeping With Sirens
- Landslide (Fleetwood Mac Cover) – Madilyn Bailey
- Fools – Lauren Aquilina
- Beautiful Disaster (Live) – Kelly Clarkson
- I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles Cover) – TV Carpio
- Start Of Time – Gabrielle Aplin
- Get Home – Bastille
- Us Against The World – Coldplay
What is your favourite thing to reflect on during autumn? Let me know in the comments bellow!
Ps. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers out there! Please enjoy fabulous food, relaxation, and being with family.
Do you want to listen to more music mixes? Check out my 8Tracks!