First look at SANDALWOOD SIGIL as part of our new Dark Moon candle collection. A sweet and woody fusion of light musk, patchouli and vanilla blended with strong notes of sandalwood, organic rose, sandalwood chips, black tourmaline and magic ✨ coming soon to www.unicornmanor.com
1) place clear quartz chips in each corner of the room, quartz chips retail for 10cents each rather than $3-$4 per whole crystal. They’re just as effective.
2) Rosemary- it’s great for protection and acts as a memory booster as well. It’s very cheap all you have to do is sprinkle it in a sachet and rest it under your pillow for nightmares, or hang it in your doorway as a protection charm. Don’t have any sachets? Use a ziplock bag.
3) use your mind- when I still followed the Wiccan path a fellow sister taught me a visualisation technique to cleanse myself, and my surroundings. All I do is visualise strong misty waterfalls washing everything clean, some people may feel more comfortable visualising a wind storm or fire burning away negativity. Point is spend time perfecting this technique, it’s relaxing, it works and it’s free.
I was in the broom closet for five years, and I can tell you I got very crafty at practicing my craft. Nearly a decade later I still use some of these techniques, because they’re cost effective and they work even if it’s not necessarily pretty.
We are tired of all the shit that is happening around the world. This event will happen worldwide at the exact same time. The united power of Witches worldwide will cast out those that want to harm (terrorists) .. Our mission is to protect our countries like we do ourselves. Lets put up a protective energy field around our countries. This ritual will take place on the Pink full moon April 22nd 2016.
What you will need… * Black Candle (Write the word “Banish” on this one) *White Candle (Write the word “Protect” on this one) *A Protection Oil or Protection Incense of your choice (I will be using dragons blood oil and my own blend of incense. *A Map of the world (I will post one for you to print) * A Black pen * Salt * Dirt from the town you live.
I am currently working on the full ritual and chant. I will post once it is complete.
Please share this event and invite your “witchy” friends Lets Unite!!!!
Please go to this Facebook group for more information……..
“If they touch you, I’ll kill them.” “If they want to hurt you, they’ll have to go through me first.” “Do you want to die? No? Then back off.” “Get behind me. I’ll deal with this.” “You’re safe while I’m with you, okay? That’s why I can’t leave.” “I can only hold them off for so long! Go!” “Don’t worry about me, worry about yourself! I’ve got this!” “Do you want to kick their ass, or shall I?” “Anyone that lays a hand on you will face my wrath.”
Tired of burning incense? Or a closet witch and doesn’t want to spray saline solution with your parents around? Cast a protection spell or draw a sigil on your WiFi router. As long as your router is on and the area is in coverage, your protection spell is up and kicking!
i recently came up with an idea for a simple charm/spell that im gonna share here step for step. it can be used for any intention, and can be put on any glassy surface.
the two most important things youll need are window paint like this
youll need one for the outlines (i have a black one here) and for coloring the inside you can use as many colors as you want. these are usually available in any art supply store or even really basic stores for school and crafts supplies for children (i think theyre not more than 2$ per tube usually but not sure)
then youll also need a sheet protector (the things you use for keeping papers and documents and stuff) like this
apart from those two things, all you need is stuff to help charge your charm, what you use for that is completely up to you- it can be herbs, spices, rocks, feathers, tarot cards, literally anything that you can fit into the sheet protector works. just pick some things that you have available and correspond with your intended purpose and youll be fine.
so first what you need to do is decide what image you want to use. it can be any animal, plant, object, symbol, it can even depict a person or deity. you dont really need artistic skills for this as long as the image you pick isnt too complicated.
all you gotta do then is paint your chosen image on the sheet protector
since i am making my charm for protection and warding off evil spirits, and they are also my favorite plants, i decided to go with a cactus as my image.
heres what it looks like when the outlines are done
this will take approximately an hour or a little more to dry (as you can see i put a sheet of paper inside the sheet protector. thats because i drew the cactus on the paper first so all id have to do is trace the lines, to make it easier)
after an hour of drying you can fill in the colors as well
then it should look like this (or hopefully yours will be prettier and not as messy as mine lmao)
once youre done painting your image, you can take all your ingredients you wanna charge it with into the sheet protector (i already did that in the above image). i used various herbs and spices, a cactus needle, a rune stone, and i also wrote my intention on a piece of paper and folded it up and put it in as well.
the finished painting will take around 24 hours to completely dry. simply let it sit with all the ingredients inside like that, and let it charge.
once the whole thing is dry, you can just pull the picture off of the plastic (it shouldnt be hard to do but it can rip if youre forceful) and then stick it to a window, or any glassy surface (you dont need any glue or whatever, these colors are specifically made for sticking to glass by themselves once theyre dry)
there you go! a simple charm that you can put on any glassy surface.
what i specifically like about this is
- that it can be used by closeted witches as well since no one will be suspicious about it, and even if someone asks about it you can just say its for decorative purpose.
- that you can use any motive that fits your purpose, be it a plant, animal, person, deity, symbol, etc. if you dont have to hide your craft you can even just flat out use a sigil
- you can charge it with anything you like, so if youre naturally more drawn to herbs you can just use that, or if you feel more comfortable using rocks, use those. anything that works for you, and fits into the sheet protector, will do just fine.
- it can fit many different purposes, depending on what you charge it with. for windows id suggest things that deal with either protection and warding, or things like inviting spirits/friendly people/customers/etc into you home, for mirrors you could use them to boost confidence/beauty/etc, or for car windows (in places where they dont have any impact on your view of course) they can be charged with safety, protecting you from accidents, or helping with quick rides and avoiding getting stuck in traffic. basically, whatever you can come up with, and whatever resonates with you, you can use.
if anyone wants to do this for themselves and decides to share it on here, feel free to tag me in it! id love to see what you guys do with it, and what you come up with.
A sigil I created. It stands for, “I AM PROTECTED FROM ALL NEGATIVITY”. I needed this today and drew it on my thigh so it would stay hidden from others. I felt its presence and all day I was kept safe. As an empath, I used it like a filter, avoid the negative emotions and let in only the good. :)