Oh my god I am actually crying. EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO FUCKING FAST. I NEED TO PROCESS THIS OMG. OKAY SO FIRST LET’S TALK ABOUT EMMA IN NEVERLAND. SHE NEARLY FELL OVER BUT SHE’S LIKE “NOPE MY HUSBAND NEEDS ME” AND EVERYONE’S LIKE “WTF” AND SHE’S JUST SAYS “KILLIAN?!” AND THEN SHE FUCKING SHOVES THAT LOST BOY
LIKE NO ONE’S KEEPING HER FROM HER TRUE LOVE AND IN THE BACKGROUND KILLIAN AND TIGER LILY AND FIGHTING THE OTHER BOYS. I MEAN WHO NEEDS SWORDS WHEN YOU’VE GOT HANDS RIGHT?!?! AND THEN THEY OVERPOWER THE LOST BOYS (APPARENTLY 3 VS 20 AND THE 3 WIN) AND THEY COME BACK TO STORYBROOKE IN LIKE TWO MINUTES. IT’S LITERALLY IN-AND-OUT.
SHE’S ALL WORRIED FOR KILLIAN’S WELLBEING AND GIVES BACK THE HOOK AND EVERYTHING AND I’M STILL REELING FROM HOW QUICKLY THAT HAPPENED LIKE IT FEELS LIKE A FUCKING DREAM I CAN’T
AND THEN HE APOLOGISES FOR EVERYTHING AND IS ALL “I SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED RUNNING AWAY” THAT SPEECH OMG IT WAS WHAT I WANTED FOR AGES AND EMMA’S REACTION LIKE “IT’S FINE I FORGIVE YOU I DIDN’T REALLY GIVE YOU TIME TO TALK” AND I WAS LIKE YASS
AND THEN SHE’S LIKE WE GOTTA PATCH YOU UP AND HE’S LIKE “W8 I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING” AND YOU SEE HER APPREHENSION LIKE “WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THIS GUY HE’S HURT AND HE’S PUTTING OFF GETTING BETTER KILLIAN R U OK”
AND FUCKING THEN
HE PULLS OUT THE FUCKING GODDAMN RING, MAKING ME SCREAM LIKE A FUCKING PTERADACTYL AND REGINA AND HENRY ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMALS IN THIS SCENE, NOT WANTING TO BE A THIRD WHEEL
AND THEN THE FUCKING SPEECH THAT WE WERE ALL CHEATED OUT OF IN THE FIRST ENGAGEMENT HAPPENS. YOU KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. THE ROMANTIC SPEECH THAT HAPPENS BEFORE EVERY FUCKING ENGAGEMENT THAT NEEDS TO BE PLANNED AND BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING JUST LIKE EMMA
LOOK AT HOW SHE LOOKS AT HIM THIS IS THE LOOK OF TRUE LOVE PEOPLE PASS IT ON. THIS IS THE LOOK OF HAPPINESS AND I CAN’T EVEN. AND KILLIAN IS LIKE “I WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT” AND I WAS FUCKING BAWLING AT THIS POINT BECAUSE THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY OTP
AND THEN HE GETS DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND IS LIKE “WILL YOU MARRY ME” AND AT THIS POINT I’M BASICALLY A HOT MESS
AND THEN THE YES HAPPENS
AND YOU SEE THE LITTLE LAUGH OF RELIEF/PURE HAPPINESS THAT HE DOES WHEN SHE SAYS YES AND HER SMILE IS SO WIDE AND BEAUTIFUL AND OML THIS SCENE IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED.
I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I NEEDED THIS EXACT SCENE UNTIL IT HAPPENED. AND I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED IT TO HAPPEN IN THIS WAY. THE ANGST IS OVER; THE TRUE LOVE IS BACK; AND CAPTAIN SWAN IS FUCKING ENGAGED WITH TRULY NO WALLS, NO SECRETS THIS TIME AND I CAN’T I’M GOING TO PASS OUT FROM THIS
THIS IS MY OTP. MY FUCKING OTP OVERCOMING THE ODDS AGAIN AND AGAIN. MY OTP GETTING A FUCKING WEDDING AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND MY OTP BEING FUCKING BRILLIANT IN GENERAL IT PAINS ME HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM GUYS I CAN’T.
in which adrien & marinette attend a wedding reception and marinette notices how adrien looks at the bride and groom wishfully.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
//sorry for the lack of art lately! i’ve been swamped with work but i’ve been thinking about my whole wedding au and the events leading up to it….including proposal *stuffs my face in a pillow and screams while thinking about their proposal scene*
Let us, once more, simply appreciate and admire the gift that is Colin O’Donoghue on Once Upon a Time. He brings so much to this character - his portrayal of Killian Jones so perfect and beautifully nuanced. The way you can feel how Killian feels simply by the look in his eyes. From exasperated acceptance, to determination, to shock and amazement. And don’t even get me started on the reunion/second proposal scene that could’ve had a gifset all to itself showcasing Colin’s ability to make you feel effortlessly (that smile/giggle moment tho!!). Like we are truly blessed to have this talented guy playing such an important character on this show. So truly blessed.
Lucky you, I’m drunk watching TSoT again, cuz i went thru the.list and realized hey what other episodes matter, right? Here we go: The game is, drink whenever you wanna forget s4 and that Mary was never given the chance to be a true villain and mastermind of the Moriarty network thus invalidating her relationship with John and solidifying Sherlock and John’s true love:
- There’s gotta be a faster way to steal gold.
- All Sherlock texted was “Help,” and Greg brought friggen helicoptors. He’s worse than John.
- Aaaaahhhh…I almost forgot what good cinematography looks like.
- Why does Mrs. H say “you always live alone”? Goddamn EMP, get your filthy paws off my favorite episode.
- Oh sure, one of the main characters got married in this episode, but we’re not gonna show tge ceremony at all, and his first word spoken will be “Sherlock.”
- I hate Mary but she’s so pretty and I love her dress
- David looks like he knows he’s gonna be a Surprise Parent in 9,783 fics.
- When will we see Harry. When will we see John’s bedroom. When will we see the truth. Why is my tequila pink.
- Goddamn every time Sherlock and Mary interact it’s so purposefully easy. They work. They’re like siblings. She’s so smart. TST would have never happened. Goddammit.
- Whenever I’m about to do something uncomfortably sociable I imagine Mycroft saying “Minnngling…?”
- Okay, I get the Greg and Molly thing. He stands so close…
- It bothers me that the Best Man Proposal is the only scene we see the kitchen from that angle. Seems like a different flat.
- God fuckin damn I love the editing of this whole fucking episode. I need a sandwich.
- John flirtily saying “Nnnyess?” while Sherlock is freaking out about the best man thing is downright indecent.
- John trying not to cry during the speech is cruel. Let the man feel.
- Their entire friendship is contained in John saying “wait til I sit down.” And the fact that John reacts to everything in this speech a millisecond before Sherlock says it. Cuz he knows what he’s gonna say. Cuz they’re meant for each other. I hate this episode.
- There is a man bleeding out, Sherlock, control your libido.
- He said, abOut the stag night: “There’s hoyrs if material here, but I’ve cut it down to the really good bits.” I SEE YOU, MOFTISS. WITH THE EDITING PUN. GIVE US THE GAY BAR SCENE.
- I need 12 minutes of the theme i dubstep, please.
- Sherlock gets so much campier when he’s drinking. AND SO DOES JOHN.
- The most interesring thing about the knee grab “I don’t mind,” line is that it was clearly ADDED IN POST. They organized time to sit Martin Freeman behind a microphone to more clearly Insert. That. Line. Whyyyyyy. Releaseee meeeeeee.
- Sherlock drunkenly realizing his hand was behind John’s back is EVERYTBING.
- “WITH A GHOST MR. HOLMES.” Okay so let’s not acknowledhe thT this while thing mirrors TAB or whatever. So mucb fake death in tbis show. I wish s4 was fake, cuz that was a death if ive ever seen one
- Okay, tbis is definitely a two sandwich problem
- WHIP IT OUT, SHERLOCK
- I like how Sherlock basically says “no more murder and mystery” and then in ten seconds it turns into a murder mystery. SUCK IT, MARY.
- BBC Sherlock shows John Hamish Watson coming up the stairs with groceries more times than it shows him embracing his actual wife. HMMMMMM.
- “We would never do that to John Watson,” with his deduction face on. They.are both in love with john, and he just confirmed it.
Watching the season finale felt more like a series finale. In saying that I’m so glad that it got renewed for another season, because I don’t know how I’d handle it if it actually was the end of The Originals. As much as I didn’t enjoy this storyline or the villain, I still ended up a sobbing mess during the end of this episode.
If you’ve been in the Yuri on Ice fandom
for a long time now, then I bet you’ve already heard of Reiya. She is the
author of the highly acclaimed Rivals
series on AO3. The series’ first fic, entitled Until my Feet Bleed and my Heart Aches, is the YOI fic with the
most number of kudos and hits.
Reiya ( @kazliin ) even has her own group
of dedicated readers, who form a sub-fandom within the YOI fandom. Her blog is
proof of that–being comprised of replies to the variety of asks she receives
daily, different posts about the Top Ten’s of Yuuri and of Viktor in the Rivals
world, reblogs of different fanarts and fanvids about her stories, and a whole
Any fan of Reiya would take pleasure
in scrolling down her blog. From it, they can know some exclusive facts about
her writings, like where she gets ideas, which of the two fics in the series
was harder for her to write, and others. But with the plenty of asks Reiya
answers each week, such facts get buried away in her blog and could never be
seen again (unless you’ve decided to devote yourself in searching through each
of the pages, which would probably take hours.)
Therefore, this post has been made
to compile some of the basic stuff that everyone needs to know about their
favorite writer. Learn more about Reiya and her works right under the cut.