I know that everyone has a tendency of shipping Iwaizumi and Oikawa together but I’ve always thought that their relationship was more of siblings than lovers and after the last chapter, I need to rant about this point of view.
There has been a real parallel between Atsumu and Oikawa: they both are rivals of Kageyama, they’re both skilled setters but not genius, they’re popular, they’re known for their killer serves etc.
But then, we got Osamu, Atsumu’s twin and we saw the two interact and finally, after their back story, I feel like they have this relatioship which really mirrors Oikawa and Iwaizumi’s. I should probably reread the match against Inarizaki, etc to get more clues and get some pictures as “proofs” but I’m too lazy anyway:
- They’ve known each other most of their lives: that’s obvious because the twins were together since literally their conception, but we know that Iwaizumi and Oikawa are childhood friends. With that and their bond, whether it’s siblings for the firsts, and best friends for the others, they’re linked and to quote Kageyama regarding Iwaizumi and Oikawa (but it also applies to the twins) “they’re linked body and mind”
- The spiker saw the setter get stronger, more skilled, through hard work, over the years and admires him for that (I’m not certain for Osamu but I think we can interpret it this way too, and whowouldn’t be proud of his twin brother when he gets chosen by the National Youth team?)
- They’re sort of rivals against each other, alwways trying to be as good, better than the other and evolving together.
- The spiker has a tendency of settling rvalries or the other’s follishness/battlingagainst one another with “violence” (some screams when the setter gets too self-centered or the ball thrown at the back of his head)
- Even though they both love volleyball, the setters seem more passionate about it. It’s never eben explicitly siad for Iwaizumi, but I think that from we’ve seen of him, Osamu’s sentence in the last chapter can apply to him too “when ti comes to the love of the game…the flame burns a little brighter in you than me”
I don’t know but I feel there’s a real parallel between the two duos and for me, it only confirmed that Oikawa and Iwaizumi are more siblings than anything else.
This hurricane has officially hit a category 5. To give you an idea of the strength of this storm:
Harvey was a category 4.
Katrina and Andrew were a category 5 and Irma is at the moment is stronger than both of them.
This hurricane is going to cause absolute destruction when it hits. Puerto Rico (especially this beautiful isla) Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic and Florida are all in it’s path. Here’s a checklist if you can afford these supplies.
Bottled Water- a week’s supply minimum (One gallon daily per person)
Non perishable items that don’t require cooking ( Tuna, nuts, fruit cups, Cereal bars, peanut butter, crackers, dried fruits, canned vegetables, chili)
Dry pet food
Powdered or canned milk
Manual can opener
Baby wipes ( this will make a great alternative for showers)
Batteries ( AAA, AA, 6V, C, and D)
Flash lights (if you have manual ones even better)
Battery powered radio
5 gallons of gas
Tampons and pads
Portable phone charger fully charged)
Sand bags (redirects water and debris flow)
First aid kit
Rain gear - Ponchos, boots. (avoid umbrellas)
Documentation / Legal End
A closed water proof sealed container
Take pictures and send them to yourself in an email of the following: Drivers License, photo ID, social security numbers, medical insurance cards (of each person)
Take photos of everything! Insurance companies are not your friends. Email everything to yourself.
If you have young children and they are able to make sure they memorize your name, address, and phone number
Before the hurricane hits fill up the bath tubs in your house (extra water for flushing the toilet)
Bring any ornaments from outside inside
Board your windows
Have a secure room that you an pile everyone ( has to have no windows)
if you have any questions message me. Keep safe mi gente xx
bruce wayne maintains a presence on all conspiracy theory boards with the screen name BruceWayneIsTheBatman and all his posts have titles like “BRUCE WAINE IS BAT-MAN INDISPUTABLE PROOF” and it’s just a picture of Bruce Wayne from the back next to a picture of Batman from behind and they both have the contours of their butt drawn on in a shitty MSPaint red line (note: Bruce is in a suit and Batman has a cape, neither of their butts are clearly discernible) and the quote “THE BUTTS MATCH!!! THE FACTS DON’T LIE!!!!!” and he makes at least three of these posts a day, and “Bruce Wayne is the Batman” becomes a meme a la “Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer” and he gets asked about it on a talk show and he laughs uproariously at the idea and Stephen Colbert just HAPPENS to have a batman mask under the desk and they do a bit together where Bruce Wayne puts on the mask and walks around saying things like “excuse me, bank robbers, can I perhaps offer you some money to stop you robbing this bank?” and “I say, cease and desist your criminal behavior or I’ll have my butler ask you to leave” and the audience is LOSING THEIR MINDS laughing at the idea of this pampered rich guy taking on the Joker on a bi-weekly basis and then anyone who suggests “Bruce Wayne is Batman” in earnest gets met with mocking “oh man do the butts match” comments
Once Again | Again & Again
Wake Up | Wake Up This Love
Another World | Another Round
Paradise | Where She Go
Mad City | Get Some Love
Switch | Obstacles
Limitless | Thirsty/Mercy
Good Thing | Good Shit
As a big fan of Hannibal and an art historian, I’ve always been intrigued by this castle that we can see as the Lecter family’s castle in season three. So I did some research, and I found out that it is actually this castle : château de Noisy (or château Miranda) in Belgium.
And I also found out that this castle was abandonned since 1991, and that it is now threatened to be destroyed (Wikipedia even says that the castle has actually been destroyed in October 2017, but I couldn’t find any proof of it).
So I just wanted to share these pictures with you, enjoy this beautiful castle, and cry, maybe, over its fate and destruction.