Oh wow it’s prom season again so I thought I’d list a few reminders:
• You can take a disabled person to prom without calling the news
• You can nominate a disabled person as prom king/queen/etc without calling the news
• You can give them a wonderful night by just treating them with respect and having a good time.
• If you’re asking a disabled person to prom, please remember it’s not about you. Do not ask them for “self glory” or “brownie” points.
• Remember to ask them if you genuinely like them as a person and wish to spend prom having fun with them.
Here is yet another set of random questions for people to ask you in order to get to know you better. Please reblog!
1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. What is the longest your hair has ever been?
5. Apple or PC?
6. Favorite flavor?
7. Have you ever been on a blind date?
8. Are you friends with any of your exes?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. How grammatically correct are you when you text?
11. What foreign country would you most like to visit and why?
12. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
13. Favorite food to pig out on?
14. DC or Marvel?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Do you have any stickers on your laptop computer?
17. Name/author of the last book you read cover to cover. Do you recommend it?
18. Do you read any magazines?
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
21. How many things can do with your weaker hand?
22. Last show you binge watched?
23. Dogs or cats?
24. Favorite Disney princess?
25. Do you like fast food?
26. Favorite thing to cook for yourself?
27. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
28. Have you ever butt dialed anyone?
29. iPhone/iPad or Android?
30. Any styles of music you do not like?
31. Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender? If so, did you like it?
32. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
33. Favorite emoji?
34. Showers or baths?
35. Is there anything you regret buying?
36. Are you fluent in more than one language?
37. Any movie(s) you can watch over and over again and enjoy just as much every time?
38. What is the heaviest you have ever weighed?
39. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where?
40. Have you ever uttered a spoken hashtag?
41. Favorite school subject?
42. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
43. Name one celebrity you dislike.
44. If you could have one superpower, which one would you most like to have?
45. From 1-10, rate your singing ability.
46. From 1-10, rate your dancing ability.
47. From 1-10, rate your cooking ability.
48. From 1-10, rate your driving ability.
49. Are you religious?
50. Do you drink soda? If so, which one is your favorite?
51. Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
52. Spring or autumn?
53. Do you play any sports?
54. Can you play any musical instruments?
55. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
56. How easily do you cry?
57. Last musical artist you saw live?
58. Favorite YouTube channel?
59. Star Wars or Star Trek?
60. How long have you known your best friend?
61. Have you ever voted for a reality show?
62. Last CD you bought?
63. Have you ever ended a romantic relationship?
64. Have you ever been broken up with?
65. Have you ever been in the audience for the taping of a TV show?
66. How long was your longest relationship? Are you still with that person?
67. Have you seen any Broadway plays or musicals?
68. Have you ever acted in a play or a musical?
69. How flexible are you?
70. Have you ever sexted?
71. Do you own any clothes from garage sales or thrift stores?
72. Real or fake Christmas trees?
73. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How well can you write in cursive?
75. What is your political affiliation?
76. Do you like any boy bands?
77. Have you ever broken any bones?
78. Have you ever gotten any stitches?
79. Do you have any piercings in places other than your ears?
80. What is the oldest piece of clothing you still wear and how old is it?
81. Do you like wearing hats?
82. Have you ever dyed your hair?
83. From 1-10, how competitive are you?
84. How long have you been at your current job?
85. Have you ever studied abroad?
86. Phrase you say the most?
87. Have you ever quit a job?
88. Have you ever gotten fired from a job?
89. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
90. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
91. Last thing that made you laugh?
92. Do you eat meat?
93. Are you more of a morning or a night person?
94. Worst habit?
95. Deepest fear?
96. Do you believe in ghosts?
97. If you could take home any animal from the zoo, what animal would you take?
98. Do you consider rapping singing?
99. Favorite costume you wore for Halloween? How old were you?
100. Favorite store to shop at?
101. Have you ever given anyone CPR?
102. Favorite Pokémon?
103. Do you own any homemade clothing?
104. Do you drink alcohol at all? If so, what is your drink of choice?
105. Have you ever skinny dipped?
106. Favorite type of cookie?
107. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
108. Biggest pet peeve?
109. Are you still friends with anyone from high school?
110. Favorite literary character?
111. Are your birth parents still together?
112. Do you wear or have your ever worn glasses?
113. How many of your Facebook friends do you actually hang out with?
114. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
115. Do you belong to a fraternity or a sorority?
116. Have you ever taken a nude selfie?
117. Are you adopted?
118. Favorite fandom?
119. Oldest memory?
120. Have you ever snorted when you laughed?
121. Can you drive stick?
122. Favorite Disney song?
123. Random boy’s name.
124. Random girls’ name.
125. How often do you eat out at a nice restaurant?
126. How many people are in your nuclear family?
127. What accent do you consider the most attractive?
128. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
129. What is your astrological sign?
130. Biggest regret?
131. What type of shoes do you wear the most?
132. Do you like any soap operas?
133. Do you listen to talk radio?
134. What sports team(s) do you root for?
135. Describe your sense of humor.
136. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
137. Favorite video game?
138. Name a moment in your life when you were pleasantly surprised.
139. Do you believe in serendipity?
140. Have you ever left a movie theater before the movie was done?
141. Have you ever felt you were born in the wrong period of history?
142. Is sex before marriage wrong?
143. Have you ever gotten a song you dislike stuck in your head?
144. Can you handle spicy food?
145. Have you ever called a non-lover a term such as darling, honey, babe, or dear?
146. Do you like MTV?
147. Where on your body are you the most ticklish?
148. TV show or movie you quote/reference the most?
149. Have you ever lived with a roommate you didn’t get along with?
150. Where do you think is the best place to meet a new lover?
151. Have you ever successfully been on a diet?
152. Favorite thing to do outside?
153. Where did you go on your last vacation?
154. Do you say “y'all” at all?
155. Have you ever lived on a farm?
156. Do you believe in evolution?
157. What TV channel do you watch the most?
158. Favorite Beatles song?
159. Have you ever been on TV?
160. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?
161. Do you like horror movies?
162. Do you like to go fishing?
163. Have you ever been hunting?
164. Do you take medication for anything?
165. Name one item from your bucket list.
166. From 1-10, how much do you like children?
167. Have you ever thought about your wedding?
168. Have you ever been bungee jumping or skydiving?
169. Favorite flower?
170. Do you collect anything?
171. Who was the last person you told a lie to?
172. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
173. Have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune come true?
174. What was your favorite toy to play with when you were a child?
175. How good are you at math?
176. Have you ever learned anything from a how-to YouTube video?
177. Have you ever participated in a science fair?
178. Have you ever wished you were born the opposite gender?
179. Have you ever participated in a public protest?
180. Do you have a pool at your house?
181. Have you ever hosted a wild party?
182. Do you like karaoke?
183. Have you ever written a love letter?
184. Have you ever ran a marathon?
185. How often do you get mad at yourself?
186. Any guilty pleasures?
187. Fruits or vegetables?
188. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
189. The countryside or the suburbs?
190. Worst job you’ve ever had?
191. Do you hang out with any of your co-workers?
192. Were you ever voted homecoming/prom king or queen?
193. Were you voted a “best” or “most likely to” in high school?
194. Have you ever gotten detention?
195. Have you ever babysat?
196. Have you ever taken a road trip just for the fun of it?
197. How many drinks get you tipsy?
198. Were you a part of any academic clubs in high school or college?
199. Have you ever given a public speech, aside from your schooling?
200. How long have you been on tumblr?
the popular jock, dating Feyre, also known as prom king even though they didn't have prom yet, has every girl swooning at the bat of an eye, scores straight A's, always getting Feyre gifts and flowers and calling her his queen.
the popular chick, dating Rhys, gets tutored by Rhys, always blushing bc of Rhys, locker is always filled with presents bc of Rhys, also known as prom queen.
the hot lesbian that ever girl secretly wants and every guy openly wants, captain of the girl's lacrosse team, captain of the swim team, captain of the volleyball team, captain of the football team, Feyre's bestfriend.
the quiet, brooding, emo like guy that stands in the corners, smokes weed, every guy hates bc every girl secretly has a crush on him, best friends with Rhys and Cass, still madly in love with Mor.
the funny and cocky jock that everyone wants to hang out with, thinks with his dick, dated every girl on the cheerleading squad, has the librarian fainting and in a stretcher every time he walks by, lowkey trying to find his one true love.
the scarier version of Regina George, always wearing red lipstick that looks exactly like blood, hisses when she catches someone staring, almost stabbed a teacher to change her mark from a B to an A, always in the library and has the librarian running away and screaming every time she walks by.
I may be very popular but honestly I am so socially scared of people the only reason they like me os cause I smile and nod quietly while inwardly screaming in fear.
Honestly if I'm voted most likely to be a killer I wouldn't evn be surprised. I think they even said that about me in pre-school.
I have unfortunately become the mom friend and it has made me afraid of ever becoming a mother.
" You're a guy. "
And? Women are strong to deal with this bullshit! I can't handle you all I would clearly never be a good mother.
You know how most people want all eyes on them when walking into a room? I figured it out. Walk in and start doing really loud impressions!
I feel I'm the friend who you have around so at least someone is semi-innocent in this massive pile of devil spawns.
I have no choice but to hang out with you all - I don't know how to make friends anymore!
You want to know what sucks?! Emily got nominated for Prom King over me. One, she's a girl! Not that there's a problem with the fact she's female but in this case there are two seperate places! And a third if anyone were agender. AND TWO! SHE DOESN'T EVEN ATTEND THIS SCHOOL!
I'm not actually as dumb as I come off as. *misspells their name on a test* O-Okay well you see...I have...no...okay.
Take me back to kindergarden. Snacks, recess and snacks. Away from bullshit and lies.
I had this group of friends before. They only hung out with me to show "diversity" so they didn't come off as racist. That comment madee realize they were. Ditched their asses.
Only once in my life have I ever...I mean ever! Won at a game! Monopoly, Life, Mario Kart...life in general...
*after someone accidently steps on the back of their shoe* Yeah okay bitch. Get ready for that fucking restraining order on your ass!
I have been compared to a southern satan before. I'm not sure which was more true. The fact that I'm very Southern. Or that I'm satan. *hisses and chokes on spit*
Despite the administrations protest–Thursday night I was crowned my school’s Prom King at senior prom. As a Latino Transgender man I felt like this stride meant everything to me after how long it took me to get to this point. I did this for Blake Brockington. I hope he is always remebered, and he motivated me to do this. He will always be a king, he inspired me. Every transgender kid’s life matters and is valid. I am so proud of my senior class, and hope to see so many transgender boys and girls get crowns. Let’s make crowns more common than coffins.
Well, our absolute favs are under our High School AU tag but, because we don’t want you to lack anything, here is a rec of doom (there’s more than 30 fics here) with all the other fics I’ve read in the last few months/years! - C
Not to say that he didn’t miss Stiles, didn’t want to be with him at that moment (or literally any moment, to be quite honest), but he wasn’t one of those obnoxious clingy people who lost track of the world as soon his boyfriend was out of his sight.
It’s still preseason, sure, but he needs to be practicing. He led the team to the State semifinals last year, and he’s determined to not only make it to the finals this year, but to win the title. He should be on the field right now, practicing his play calls and prepping for next week’s season opener against Saint Pius.
And he can’t do that if he’s wasting his time in detention with these losers. There are a couple of burnouts lazing over some seats by the window, one kid with his face on a desk, hood over his head, and a few Goth kids are sitting in the back corner, looking surly and morose. Maybe you wouldn’t be so miserable if you didn’t listen to such shitty music, he thinks, turning towards his usual seat in the back of the room.
He pauses for the briefest of moments when he sees who’s already sitting there, in the second-to-last row, black-clad limbs spread out, acoustic guitar in his lap, long fingers casually plucking at the strings.