Dylann Roof Trial Day 2
Evidences found at the crime scene
- 74 shell castings were found at the crime scene. Each one represents a fired shot. All ammo were Winchester 45.
- 7 were found in at the crime scene. One inside Roof’s car
- The magazines were able to hold 13 bullets
- One magazine found on the table had 4 rounds left inside.
- All but 1 magazine located outside of where the bodies were found. 2 were in the back left, 2 towards back right and 2 towards front right
- 22 projectiles were found
- 54 rounds recovered in autopsies
- 11 bullets were collected from Susie Jackson’s body (fragments - not complete bullets)
- A belt and a bag were on the floor right at the enter into the fellowship hall
- Most of the evidences were found in the fellowship hall, near the table.
During the whole time the pictures were showed to the jury Dylann Roof was reportedly looking at paper or looking down.