introducing project anonymous…
what is this?
- project anonymous is a new project to help people, and make new friends.
well, how does it work?
- first off, you must reblog this.
- you don’t have to follow me, but it is appreciated.
- after you have reblogged, message me asking for your url of the blog you send to.
- i will give you a url, and you are to message that blog on anon everyday (or at least once a week), and ask them how they are doing, just basic conversation.
- not only do you send anons, but you receive them aswell
- you must come up with a nick name so they know what anon you are.
- on December 31st, 2013 you will reveal your url to the person
- then i’ll make another post and we start all over!
what is the purpose of this?
- imagine your few words saving someones life.
- you could brighten someones day with a simple, “hey love, how are you?xx”
- just knowing someone cares about you is a wonderful feeling, knowing they care enough to message you.
thank you, and if you have any questions, you know where to message me. or you can post questions in the tag, #projectanonymous