- Trump’s transition team requested a list of Dept. of Energy employees involved in implementing Obama’s climate agenda.
- The energy agency is refusing to comply.
- Trump’s transition team had submitted a 74-point questionnaire to the agency’s leadership asking for the names of those employees.
- The team also sought to identify the professional affiliations of all DOE lab workers.
- On Tuesday, agency spokesman Eben Burnham-Snyder told Reuters staff were “unsettled” by the request and the agency will not be complying. Read more