- Nick: is [separating working and life] easier in LA?
- Harry: uhmmm I don't think so, I think it depends. I have a lot of friends who have moved there for work and stuff, but I like both. I love living in London. I'm here most of the time.
- Nick: It's probably easier to get like a nice kale salad in LA, cause I know you experienced that drama last night.
- Harry: yeah I had some friends over from LA...
- Nick: oh god, get a load of this guys, he had a nightmare!
- Harry: I had some friends in from LA and they were like lets order in for dinner and I was like cool and they were like lets just get some salads or something and I was like they don't really do that here. I don't really know anywhere you can order in a salad.
Yeah, since he's an only child and Is away so much, when he comes home I think Alex is probably doted on (or mollycoddled) by parents and grandparents :') I wonder if he'll move back to Sheffield or maybe London when he's a lot older.