I feel like Sakura’s intelligence isn’t appreciated enough
- She was the only one to not cheat durin the exam and to know all the answers
- Sakura was able to create the antidote to the sasori poison.It’s impressive considering how sasori itself said it was almost impossibe
- Her whole strategy to defeat sasori is itself the biggest proof of her intelligence and abilites
Memorizing hand and strings movement pattern in order to foresight
Sasori’s attacks, only with observation. This is similar feat that
Shikamaru had in Part 1, against Tayuya. When he figured out Tayuya’s
hands moves when she played the flute. But, in my opinion reading a
master puppeteer moves is quite more complex than that.
Then we have medical ninjutsu itself and the extensive knowlage and chakra control required.
- she realised that Tobi was removing parts of his body from existence
- She helped to decipher Jiraiya’s dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain
- Finds out zetsu’s identity
- Interrogates the Zetsu about how he was able to get onto the compound undetected.
- Together with this information and a report Yamato had compiled on Zetsu, she pieces together the Zetsu’s abilities.
- Preformed an autopsy on the body of a Zetsu clone and realized the similarity in their DNA to that of Yamato and by extension, Hashirama’s.
- Piecing together then begin to piece together the truth behind the White Zetsu Army clones.
- Mostly Sakura’s elaboration.