Memer Shiro is my favorite thing ever, so please consider Shiro sharing memes with the other prisoners while he was captured, and learning all their inside jokes.
- Every time he utterly wastes an opponent in the ring, a chorus of “Mmm Whatcha Say” can be heard from the prisoners down by the ring. Eventually it spreads to the spectators, and it comes to a head when Shiro stabs an enemy and backflips off them and the stands burst into “Mmm Whatcha Say.” You have not lived until you’ve heard an entire stadium filled with Galrans singing “Mmm Watcha Say” with bloodthirsty fervor.
- Shiro dabs after every win. It’s become his calling sign. Whenever he enters the ring hordes of people in the stands dab for his victory. After he escaped speaking his name was forbidden, so they dabbed instead to refer to him. The first time the gang learns about this is from some prisoners they freed; upon seeing Shiro all of them dabbed. Everyone lost it. Lance still hasn’t stopped screaming.
- Every time a guard passes through there’s a chorus of “Oh shit it’s dat boi!” “Oh shit waddup!”
- Shiro is basically Space Chuck Norris.
- “I heard he swung his fist and 50 ships exploded!”
- “I heard he had a staring contest with Zarkon and
Zarkon blinked first.”
- “He can bench press 1,000 Galra soldiers!”
- Every time someone asks for Shiro:
- Guard: “Where is the Champion?”
- Some random prisoner: “Do you mean the ChamPPTHSHTHSTTHHHION!?”
- Like 50 other prisoners: “The
- Guard: “Oh my god I am not paid enough for this.”
- Referring to other prisoners with increasingly long, fake prisoner call signs. “Have you seen prisoner 02349712935123401238401273591231481023 today?”
- Trying to bribe the guards with ridiculous items:
- Prisoner: “If you
let me go I’ll give you this pretty rock I found.”
- Guard: “Ma’am, that’s an eyeball.”
- Prisoner: “An eyeball then.”
- Guard: “No.”
The other prisoners wonder how he can be so bright, and its because if Shiro laughs harder, if he laughs louder, maybe he can drown out the screaming.