- IDAHOT happened, which is great. We ought to add several every year until it’s all 365.
- A lot of people graduated! This week’s forecast calls for lots of falling caps.
In the game of Risk, Ukraine is not a power-player. In the game of Eurovision 2016, Ukraine doesn’t h*ck around.
- Ghostbusters dropped another trailer, which has some angry people boycotting the film. Good news for people who don’t want to share a theatre with babies.
- Pokémon Sun and Moon are dropping on November 18th, which makes their astrological sign Skorupi.
Chance The Rapper dropped a mixtape, and it’s so damn buoyant it bounced back up again.
- Aaaaand Twitter dropped Azealia Banks.
Some things that exist and are being discussed
- Brunch: it’s just lunch.
- Robots: they’re just Tamagotchis with sometimes legs.
- Mythology: it’s just dudes making humans out of dirt and ladies eating the dudes.
- Camping: camping is good clean fun.
Now for some blogs:
- Radiohead ( @radiohead ) is being weird
- Jeopardy Bot ( @jeopardybot ) is staying weird
- Princess Etch-A-Sketch ( @princessetchasketch ) is blowing minds
- And Fashion Week Australia ( @fashionweekaus ) is documenting fashion week in Australia