Hi, I don't mean to bother you when you're studying, so please ignore this until you're free, but would you mind doing the RFA characters reactions to MC being skilled at knife throwing? Thank you in advance, and thanks for this blog.
No problem dear! I don’t even know what was going on at this point when you sent thins to me honestly. Maybe exams?
- He’s so intimidated but that’s also one of the single coolest talents a person can have
- Desperately asks them to teach him how
- He actually turns out to be pretty good at it.
- They both probably end up bragging to Seven
- She finds it really interesting and unique
- She’d love if they showed her, but she also can’t help but get a little concerned for their well being because knives are sharp, but then again, she knows that they’re talented at this. They know what they’re doing
- She will brag about their talent so much
- She’d refuse to try herself but would completely admire them for that skill
- He’s so intrigued, but also again knives are sharp
- He’s so protective because he doesn’t want them to get hurt
- It’s funny because if anything he’d be the one to get hurt (he really does seem to get himself hurt pretty easily)
- He is highly concerned
- He’s glad that you know how to handle the knives and stuff and like, technically self defense which is always nice but also like, he’s kind of frightened
- When you ask him if he wants to try he ends up being shockingly good
- It frightens most of the RFA honestly
- Don’t let him try, it’s really scary
- He’s actually barely concerned
- He trusts you to know how to take care of yourself
- Definitely asks to try
- Do. Not. Give. Him. A. Knife.
- It’s a really, really bad decision
- Don’t keep them anywhere Seven can find them.