Lucy : “Funny enough, neither of us are singing in it, I’m in the sequence, it’s not one of the singers – well, she is a singer… You’ll see, you’ll see. It’ll make sense when you see it, but it was very fun to shoot. It was shot like a music video, and yeah, something different.”
Sasha who isn’t in the scene said: , “We were all recording it on our phones. It was a really special day, took up the whole set.”
● Secretly dating at first but when Alison saw a guy flirting with you at your locker she walked up to you and kissed you, therefore making sure everyone would know that you’re already taken.
● Meeting at your locker every morning.
● Alison flirting with you 24/7 to see you blush.
♢ Whistling when you walk past her.
● Alison always being there when you need her.
● Alison being protective of you.
● Her getting jealous very quickly, she usually makes the person, who was flirting with you, cry.
♢ Pulling you towards her.
♢ Kissing you.
♢ Her glaring at the person flirting with you.
• Her gathering any dirt about them and threatening them with it.
● Her kissing you on the cheek everytime she sees you.
● Alison holding you’re hand all the time.
● Being nervous when Alison wanted you to meet her parents as more than a friend.
♢ Her mom absolutely adores you, while her father didn’t approve of you and Ali dating at first (but he’s warmed up to the idea now).
● Jason trying to flirt with you evertime you go over to Ali’s house.
♢ Alison telling Jason to go play with his loser friends while she slips her hand around your waist and drags you to her room.
♢ Her being pouty about it while you two are in her room.
• Kissing her to make her stop.
● Alison tutoring you in French.
“What does that even mean?”
“(Y/N) if you were paying attention you’d know that I said ‘Kiss me you dope’”
● Alison telling you about France and how you and her should go there together.
● You seeing through her mean persona.
● Becoming friends with the girls.
● Hanna calling you (Y/N) DiLaurentis, which leads to Alison smirking while you become a blushing mess.
● Stopping her from making rude, off-hand comments about the girls.
● Alison putting anyone into their place if they say something rude about you.
● Going shopping together.
♢ Alison buying everything you look hot is, so everything you tried on even if you protest.
● Alison stealing some of your clothes, without you knowing, and her wearing it to school the next day.
“Ali isn’t that my hoodie?”
“Hmm? Oh yeah, don’t you think I look hot in it?”
● Going to the kissing rock regularly.
● Alison planning dates carefully.
● Alison being the first to say “I love you”.
● Alison sitting next to you in every class you share.
● Being worried when Alison starts receiving random texts that make her panic.
♢ Becoming even more worried when she tells you not to worry about it.
After her disappearance
● You went out of your mind when you heard Alison disappeared.
● The girls comforting you.
● Never giving up hope that Alison is alive.
● Mrs . DiLaurentis giving you some of Alison’s things, because she knows you miss her terribly.
● You and the girls receiving messages from A.
● Thinking that you’re going crazy when you think you see Alison.
● Feeling like you couldn’t breath when they found ‘Alison’s body’.
● You and the girls trying to figure out who A is.
● Being one of the first to know that Alison is alive.
After her disappearance
● Being there for Alison.
● Staying over at her house, because you don’t want her to be alone.
● Sex, when nobody’s home.
● Alison becoming even more protective of you.
● Alison clutching onto your hand, like her life depends on it, while you go to town.
● Hanging out with Ali and the girls.
● Still helping them to find out whose A.
● Forgiving Charlotte after everything she’s done, because you know Alison wants to get to know her sister.