• They remind me of galaxies
• They are oddly satisfying to give
• Each time you look at one you are
instantly reminded of the person who gave you it
• Bruises that did not come from pain
• Feeling of “I did that”
• They pretty
hickies man. there are the devils work. last week i got some good dick, and he gave me so many hickies that people literally though i was attacked. my bruises were all over my neck and chest from choking and regular bruising and they were huge. i am here to help y'all out with hiding your hickies
1. before you do anything else (same night even), ice them. stick a cold spoon in the freezer and then place them on the bruise until the spoon thaws. if your hickies are huge like mine, i used an ice pack and also filled a metal water bottle until it was cold for something a little more heavy duty.
2. then, maybe a couple of days later, you can start treating the hickies with heat (warm baths etc.) but don’t do this too soon
3. this ones my special trick! take a coin or some kinda scrape-y tool, and run it over the bruise pretty lightly. do this maybe three times a day, and i guarantee you the hickies will look soooo much better. (This one works because a bruise is really just a collection of blood beneath the skin, so if you beret up the blood, it heals quicker). (i used this one on the huge one on my neck, and it actually went away faster then the one like an eight of the size on my chest that i didn’t use the trick on)
Positioning yourself on your bed, flipping through the multicolored pages of the magazine in your hands, you anticipated Peter’s arrival. Any minute now, the Spider-man himself would reach your apartment bruised and exhausted, ready to be patched up after a night of crime-fighting. Never minding the late hour, you enjoyed taking care of his injuries; despite the times he became stubborn with you about resting and taking time off from heavy duty criminals.
As expected, you heard Peter knock on your window and call out your name. You opened the panel to let in your disheveled, unmasked boyfriend, who plastered an innocent smile on his face to diffuse any of your worries as he gave you a peck on the lips. “Hey Y/N! I missed you.” He greeted lovingly, welcoming himself into your room and proceeding straight to your bathroom almost as if you both knew the drill already.
You followed him, closing the door behind you and taking ice cubes from the kitchen along the way. “I’m pretty bruised up today,” Peter frowned and started stripping his suit dropping it until it hugged around his waist, revealing his bruised torso and scratched biceps. He took a stool while you grabbed your first aid kid, placing it on the sink beside with the bag of ice cubes.
Pairing: Jungkook x
Genre: fluff, smut, slight angst, Hybrid!AU
Warnings: blood, violence (only really at the beginning), some swears,
badass MC, SMUT that would probably be considered graphic?? idk
Requested by japanesewonderflan: I HAVE A
REQUEST!!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌 Can you do a hybrid au! For either
Jungkook or Jimin and you just found or bought them and they teach you about
the life of a hybrid and what it’s like and then you start to understand but
one-day you come home to them in heat????? 😄😄 If you don’t want to do the smut
part, that’s fine too, I’m down for just fluff if you’re only comfortable with
that. From your love 💙💜💚
Request: Can you do something where (y/n) and Shawn are out
on a date and the paparazzi are a bit aggressive and Shawn gets protective?
a/n: hello lovely people!! it sure has been a while! so sorry for delays and what not but i was in the midst of finals but i completed my first year of college!! yay!! and this past week has been the busiest week of my life bc i’m studying abroad in london and we have these pre-london classes and i had 2 classes for like 3 hours and it was a lot. i leave for london tomorrow and i wanted to get something up before i leave for 2 weeks and definitely won’t be writing bc i’ll be out exploring!!
so happy reading and feedback is always appreciated!!
The bright city
lights of Miami, Florida illuminated the restaurant more than the lights
inside. The floor to ceiling windows
gave the restaurant a very city feels, and with always being a lover of the
city, everything on the outside of the restaurant caught your attention.
Shawn had been
touring nonstop for the past two months, and he thought it would be a fun idea
for you to come out and visit him. And
with you being on summer vacation, you didn’t see any reason as to why you
couldn’t go and visit your boyfriend. So
when the two of you worked out what dates would work best, you booked a flight,
and he picked you up from the airport of the city he was in.
halfway through your trip, and since you two couldn’t immediately do anything
when you arrived, Shawn suggested that the two of you wait until mid-way through
your stay to do something, and his idea of something
was a nice dinner in the city.
ayeeee so after 2 hours and a numb butt i finally got my tattoo. It’s still swollen and i’ve just washed it up but i love it so much. I went through a few designs to finally get to one i can be proud of.
I didn’t just get it for monsta x but also for all the monbebes that i have become friends with and have gotten to know through mx 💕
Authors Note: I’m really excited about this one! There will also be a part two that I’ll have to start working on! I want to thank @thelittlestkitsune for mentioning to me for this to be sinful and giving me a few pointers! A HUGE thanks goes to @smutandahalf for reading this over plenty of times and helping me express what I was saying better and helping on a few parts I didn’t know how to explain.
Request:Loki x reader where you’re Natasha’s little sister and when Loki is sent to Earth to be watched over by the Avengers you and him end up falling in love with each other and you hid from everyone please
“(Y/N), no,” Nat stated as she folded her arms over her chest, glaring at you menacingly. “It’s not a good idea, he took down our entire team, you have no chance-”
“Well forgive me for doing my job Nat,” You sigh as you turn to her, sighing exasperatedly. “I was assigned Loki and nothing you do or say is going to change that. It’s only for a 2 or 3 months at most plus I’ve handled stuff worse than him,”
“Remember what he did to Barton?” She asks, her voice low and dark, a tone that would intimidate anyone, anyone but you. You’d grown up listening to that voice, that dark tone that was intimidating to all but to you it was just Nat.
“I know Nat but he had the tesseract back then, now he’s just-”
“Now he’s just the god of mischief (Y/N), this should be a walk in the park for you,” You smile a bit, assembling the last of your shield uniform before turning on your heel, giving Nat a quick little smirk.
“It will be,”
The god of mischief sat before you, shackled and chained like some animal. Despite the mask over his mouth you most definitely could see he was smirking, you could see it in those devious eyes of his.
“Be careful (Y/N),” Fury whispers to you in passing, handing you a simple remote with all the controls to his elaborate cage. You give him a small smile and nod, quickly putting your hard facade back on to face Loki.
“Let’s get one thing clear,” You state, mocking Nat’s rather intimidating tone. “I’m not here to mess around, I’ve got a job to do and that’s all, I will go anything and everything to complete this job do you understand?” Loki’s eyes squint at you, no doubt an amused little smile upon his face before he nods, slowly and almost thoughtfully.
With a shaky sigh you press a button that releases the hold of every chain that contains Loki as you attempt to hold your intimidating facade. It wasn’t easy though when the god suddenly rose to his full height, much taller than you would have expected.
“So,” He drawls, that ever present smirk upon his face. “Where to first? Some jail, asylum, perhaps one of Shields secret bases?” You merely put on a smirk of your own, giving him a coy little smile.
“Oh no, I’ve got something better,”
“I have to live with you?” Loki looked about your apartment disgustedly, wrinkling his nose up at the puppy that was jumping up his legs, begging for attention.
“I figure it’s a better punishment than all those places,” You merely shrug, taking a sip of water from a mug. “Plus, this way I can keep an eye on you until shield decides what to do with you,”
“I am not some pawn for you to pass about your world-”
“You stepped into our boundaries Loki,” You set your glass down, staring at him menacingly. “You became our pawn the minute you thought of taking over earth,” To this he smiles, almost like a reflex.
“This pawn doesn’t want to play,” He muttered, his voice dark and evil, holding a more sadistic tone than you thought possible. Although his words have tremors of fear sparking up and down your spine you ignore it, instead puffing out your chest a little bit and standing taller, giving you a more confident stance.
“Too bad buddy, you’re already in the game,”
Living with Loki was…as expected, hard, infuriating, and most nights it ended with you locking yourself in your bedroom to cry pure tears of frustration. He was beyond annoying, constantly pestering you, annoying the living shit out of you, and only the gods knew that he was a need attention seeking monster. He was constantly doing shit to get your attention, perhaps a little threat here, maybe an almost escape incident there, suddenly appearing in your room at the most ungodly times. And all together it was just infuriating.
You had hoped that the two of you could get along, after all it didn’t hurt to have faith, but as the weeks ticked by, dwindling down until just one month had passed in his 2-3 month sentence. It was a bit horrible to say but you couldn’t wait until the god awful god had to take his leave. But you had stuck it out, given him a chance, you’d been kind to him, gave him a roof over his head and food in his stomach and yet it still wasn’t enough to appease him.
This week had been particularly bad, he’d been more than obnoxious, always getting into something, whether that be your closet, knocking over a picture on the wall, or simply throwing an insult or two your way. You’d been able to tolerate it all week but today was your breaking point.
You’d had an awful day at work, a mission went awry, you were pretty bruised up, and when you got back you had to deal with piles upon piles of paperwork so yeah, you were a little stressed when you walked through your apartment door.
“There’s my favorite human,” Loki sneers from his perch atop the couch, giving you a greasy smile as he flicks the TV off.
“Not today Loki, please,” You beg softly, throwing your bag onto your couch in exasperation.
“But I’m bored,” He whines, putting on a mock pout. “Play with me,”
“I don’t want to,” You grumble as you walk into your hallway, grabbing a towel before attempting to enter your bathroom, however, before you could Loki appeared before you, that damn smirk upon his face.
“Someone in a bad mood?”
“Yes, now get out of my way so I can shower, please,”
“Oh, I like it when you beg,” He taunts, an evil little twinkle in his eye. “Do it again,” You grit your teeth as you attempt to not rip his throat out, instead gripping your towel a bit tighter.
“Get out of my way Loki,”
“And If I don’t?” For some reason that was your breaking point, those few words, that damn smirk, the fact that you couldn’t even try to shower without him pestering you.
Everything over the last few weeks builds up, creating a flurry of emotion behind your eyes and before you know it you’re crying, full blown out crying. You pathetically wipe at your eyes, trying not to sob as you officially give up. You were done with your job, with Loki, with life in general. Without another word to Loki you turn on your heel and march to your room, locking the door behind you. With a defeated sob you collapse on your bed, sobbing into your pillows.
The world seemed quiet around you for only a few moments, the only sound being your quiet sobs. God, you just wanted to have one good day once, was that so much to ask? You sob a bit louder, your entire body heaving with the effort when suddenly there came a timid knock at your door. You couldn’t even cry in peace with Loki around.
“Go away,” You yell at him, burying your face into your pillow afterwards.
“(Y/N) one way or another I’m coming in there, you can either get up and let me in properly or I shall simply do it myself,” You grumble something as you realize just how screwed you are here, there was no hiding from Loki at this point, he was either coming in, or you were letting him in. With another defeated sob you unlock the door, collapsing back onto your bed. Not even a moment later the door swings open and Loki hesitantly creeps in.
“What do you want?” You ask bitterly, attempting to glare at him angrily.
“I’ve never seen you cry before,’ he states softly, cocking his head to one side to give you what you believed to be a sympathetic gesture.
“Well,” You sniffle, wiping away at your tears. “I wasn’t really expecting you to see me crying and-” As you go to wipe away at your freely falling tears one of Loki’s surprisingly gentle hands grip your wrist, pulling it away from your face. Instead, with his gentle and warm hands, he wipes the tears away for you.
“Do you care to explain why you are crying?” His tone is much softer now, a tone you’d never think you’d hear coming from Loki himself.
“Why are you being so kind all of a sudden?” Your tone has lost it’s bitterness, instead replaced by that hopelessness you were feeling.
“Well,” Loki gives you a form of a smile. “I didn’t think I’d ever say this but I can’t stand to see you upset, especially at my own hands, I just wish to amend my wrongs. Now, do you wish to tell me why you are crying?” He asks once again, his eyes swimming with some form of emotion.
As you stare up into his face you can’t help but realize just how beautiful he looks right now, a concerned expression on his face, his eyes swimming with worry, his face much softer than you’d ever seen it and as you do stare up at his face you can’t help when the words just start spilling from your mouth.
“I’ve had a rough day at work,” You admit, “And I’m tired all the time and-” You stop, realizing your next words were about him.
“And you are tired of me?” He asks, his tone holding some kind of edge to it.
“It doesn’t help when you’re constantly pestering me-”
“(Y/N), I am so sorry,” The god stares at you earnestly, his words soft and smooth. “I never wished to make you feel this way-”
“Really? Then what were your intentions?” Loki looks into your eyes, almost biting his lip in thought as he does. Then he sighs softly, closing his eyes for only a moment before opening them once again.
“I did not know how to handle my situation when I realized that I had fallen for a mortal, much less a mortal who had ‘imprisoned me’,” He admits quietly, those beautiful blue eyes filled with what could only be shame. “I only realize when it’s too late that I should have gone about this differently,”
“Who says it’s too late?” The words fly from your mouth with no filter, thoroughly shocking you and Loki.
“Well, you cannot possibly mean-”
“Perhaps I could find it in my heart to forgive you,” You give him a soft smile, one that made your eyes crinkle with the utmost joy. Loki smiles at you, not the crude and rude one he usually sports but an actual, authentic smile.
“I would greatly appreciate it,” The two of you smile at each other for only a moment more, just staring at each other with these half sad half adoring smiles before one of you reacts.
“May I-” You stare at his lips, those beautiful lips that you had to admit you’d been dying to kiss.
“Be my guest,” He whispers, staring at your lips with just as much hunger as you were his. Without a moment to spare you lean forward, capturing his lips within your own. It wasn’t the slowest, most kindest kiss you’d ever had but you loved it more than words could describe.
The feeling of his hands tangled in your hair, his lips pressing against your earnestly, the warmth of his chest pressed against your own made the moment all too perfect. But eventually the moment had to end, you did have to breath after all. Your lips part and you’re left gasping, your forehead gently pressed against his own as you do so.
“We mustn’t tell a soul about this,” Loki murmurs, breathing just slightly heavier than usual. You nod your head, smiling softly as you still attempt to regain your breath.
I remembered people saying that Sorrel looks like a panda thanks to his big mask, so I wanted to draw him cosplaying a pancham. I had to include Kirsikka there too, and what pokemon is better than cherrim!
Now, my story behind this is that some people were bullying Kirsikka and Sorrel came to protect her the only way a pancham would, fighting. He got pretty bruised but managed to win in the end. Kirsikka was overjoyed and rushed to hug her protector.
Summary: You and Dean are transported to the year 2014, only to find the world in ruins and nearly everyone you love dead. In your time, your feelings for Dean are unrequited, but in the future, things are much different. (5x04 rewrite/reader insert)
Pairing: Future!Dean x Y/N Singer
Word Count: 5,700
Warnings: ANGST (Seriously guys, proceed with CAUTION this is the angstiest thing I’ve ever done. It hurt me writing it, it nearly killed @deanssweetheart23 who is forever and always my lovely beta) SMUT (That’s right, I actually wrote smut and it’s probably terrible) LANGUAGE (Future!Dean swears a lot) Mention/suggestion/implication of suicide.
A/N: This is not only for angst weekend, but for @jayankles Bailey’s birthday challenge! Congrats on the blog-versary and the followers, hun! I’d also like to sincerely apologize to you for the severe levels of angst… please read something happier for your birthday.
A/N/N: Again, first real time doing smut, I’m sorry it’s probably terrible. This is an episode rewrite, and a great deal of the dialogue is from the episode - full credit to the spn writers. And I’m not kidding, this shit is angsty. Hang on.
hc: dan and phil are best friends who are both sexually frustrated so they just have sex w each other
hope you all like it, i wanted to come back with a bang ;)
- they’re kissing, scratchy and restless, in the foyer before phil can cut any of the lights on. the windows upstairs spill fuzzy hexagons of light down into the room but dan ignores the glow. phil fists a hand into dan’s shirt, crowding him into a wall, his spare hand pinning dan’s wrist to the surface. phil presses his mouth over dan’s throat, licking at the tendons, following the heat of dan’s scandalized moan when they carefully grind against each other.
- they’re purposely not thinking. phil is somewhere between a no and a breathy yes while dan gasps in his ear. fumbling fingers work at his shirt, his jacket crumpled at the door. he toes off his shoes and dan whines pitifully when phil removes his mouth to look down at where their hips meet.
- this is the sort of thing they’ve never really thought of. dan’s never once thought of how phil’s cock would look, hot and stiff, stretching his trousers, the outline of phil’s dick resting on his thigh. and phil’s never considered how red dan’s lips would look when bitten, or the way the veins in his neck stand out when he tips his head back, but it feels like it’s supposed to be this way in their haze of lust and desperation.
- alright? phil asks, panting roughly. dan cards a hand through phil’s hair, squeezes his at a narrow hip. somehow, phil’s loosened a few of his own buttons so that his shirt is mostly off. yeah, dan exhales, because he can’t process anything. he doesn’t want to process anything or doubt it or anything, he just stops thinking again.
- there’s this slow, crucial pressure when they kiss this time. a bit affectionate, if dan really thinks about. he doesn’t. he can’t. their kisses get a little desperate, phil curling his tongue into dan’s mouth, their noses brushing to change the angle. fuck, dan gasps, knocking their hips together. phil giggles above him, hitching a leg up, grinding back, tongue flicking over dan’s throat.
- dan growls softly, burying his face in the crook of phil’s neck. he palms at his hips, and phil grins at the needy keens dan keeps releasing. phil’s fingers scratch like fluid down dan’s back, along his spine. his lips, gently, suck a pretty bruise to dan’s shoulder, licking away the swelling, hands cradling his hips npw.
- somewhere else? he offers, his breath lost in his throat. a bit more appropriate, dan suggests, slouching down the wall until their lips meet again. they kiss playfully and dan doesn’t think he wants to move, ever. it’s daunting, is what it is. kissing a lad. kissing your best friend. grinding against a hard cock and sneaking fingers under a waistband and considering, constantly, the thought of phil gently opening him up with his fingers.
- phil snorts when dan trips up the stairs and reaches out to pinch dan’s ass, chasing him down a dark hall, colliding with another wall, a contagious warmth transferring back and forth between them with fickle kisses through their apartment. they sway in their madness and desperation, kisses halted by short bursts of laughter, fumbling teeth. phil yanks at dan’s skintight jeans, snapping them open, struggling with the material when it’s around dan’s strong thighs. dan groans but they find a mild rhythm of coordination to help each other out of their trousers, kicking them away.
- the angle of the moon through the curtains backlights their naked skin a hazy blue. phil’s fingers keep chasing the colors on dan’s neck and all of the shapes between his torso and the width of his shoulders leaves phil a bit dizzy. he likes the way dan arches his spine slightly between touches, his ass brushing against phil’s plump cock. his mouth is a raw red like under the skin of a sugary plum, from his own teeth biting at it.
- they’re hovering over the edge of the bed, dan’s knees pressed to the mattress, phil fit against his spine. the lube is staining the sheets and the pillows are spread out all over, but that doesn’t quite matter. dan’s mouth tilts into a crooked grin – he’s giving phil permission and that, on its own, ruins phil.
- dan exhales gently, eyelashes sitting heavy on his cheeks as phil carefully pushes at the rim with a slick finger. it doesn’t take much pressure to slide in and dan squirms immediately. phil twists for a better angle, two knuckles deep, wiggling before drawing back. dan gasps, biting at his lip. keep going, dan whispers, lips staying parted after the words.
- phil hums, easing in deeper. he curls his finger, shifts to pull it out, glides back in with two fingers. a noise catches breathily in dan’s chest and his cock slaps up against his stomach when phil grinds his fingers in with purpose. phil keeps the thrusts shallow, letting dan adjust, tempering dan’s rough grunts with taunting kisses up his jaw. it’s such a tight fit – fuck. phil can’t imagine how he’ll slide his cock inside and the thought makes him shove his clean hand between them, stroke off a few times, dribbling the precum along the soft hairs on the back of dan’s thigh.
- dan mewls, phil turns his fingers, coils his ring finger up against dan’s prostate. dan thumps his head against the sheets, a breathy sort of keen leaving his throat. he fucks down onto phil’s thick fingers, chewing on his lip. phil grinds his fingers in faster, smiling at the soft clutch of dan’s hole. fuck, dan moans, mouth slack. his eyes are glazed and clouded over and really, it’s inappropriate, phil thinks. because dan is his best friend and it wasn’t ever meant to be like this, or perhaps it was, given how it feels.
- phil reaches out, tearing open a condom, pulling his fingers out to roll on the condom. his free hand curls around the middle of his dick, inching forward, rubbing the tip between dan’s cheeks. it almost catches on dan’s clenching hole and phil groans at the way dan tenses his whole body.
- the rough gasp dan gives when the head slides in startles phil. the clench is incredible, really, but it burns. they stay close like that for a bit, while dan adjusts. dan breathes out something vague and quiet, nodding. phil drags his lips over dan’s shoulder, biting at it, as he drags his hips back, slamming forward. dan stutters, moans, shakes for a quick breath as phil carefully starts to thrust in him.
- he keeps his motions shallow, letting dan loosen around him. it only takes minutes – lazy kisses on dan’s jaw and their breaths synchronized and their bodies unable to find an equal rhythm that makes it – it’s even better like that. they’re out of sync, a bit awkward, and that’s always been them. oh fuck, dan exhales, squeezing around phil.
- phil leans back, straightens his spine to find a good angle, fucking up into dan. he feels dan’s knees pressing into the mattress, legs sliding apart so he can slide deeper.
- his hand slips on dan’s waist, crawls over his thigh, over to his cock. a wet drop of precum splatters on his skin and phil smears it over dan’s tip. pride swells white hot through phil’s chest as dan’s cock blurts thick drops of precum, leaving the head slick, dotting the sheets a darker color.
- dan yelps, shivering when phil nudges all over his prostate. wait, wait, dan pleads, scrambling for something to grab,you’re gonna. oh phil, wait. gonna make me cum. i can’t, his cock twitches, spitting slick drops from the slit. yeah? gonna cum for me? phil growls into dan’s shoulder.
- dan’s words shiver out, die off into an abandoned wail as he falls apart. phil feels dan suck in a deep breath, the noise shuddering out in this almost falsetto moan that phil’s never heard before. dan tightens around him, cums over the sheets. thick, sticky ropes and phil’s never seen something quite as amazing as – it’s not properly filthy like porn. it’s fascinating if he’s being honest.
- a few thrusts later, phil’s gasping for breath, giving a few weak thrusts before he’s shooting off into the condom. he throbs inside dan, embarrassingly noisy when he cums.
- he’s gentle, careful when he draws his hips back, wrapping a sticky hand around the middle of his cock as he pulls out. their skin is flushed and the aroma in the room is from them – from the sex and it’s so disturbing how much they doesn’t care. phil drags a few kisses over dan’s hairline, brushing strands behind his ear, tugging dan all the way up to the headboard. they kick the duvet off the mattress, curling around each other over the sheets and really, this should change everything, but the thing is, it doesn’t.