One Direction’s Harry Styles will release his eponymous debut album May 12th. The news followed the arrival of Styles’ first single, “Sign of the Times,” which came out in early April.
Harry Styles will contain ten tracks, and the album was executive-produced by Jeff Bhasker, a versatile, formidable songwriter who took home the Producer of the Year Grammy Award in 2016. Alex Salibian and Tyler Johnson, who have both worked with Bhasker, also contribute production, as does Kid Harpoon, an English writer with credits on Florence and the Machine’s How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful and Shakira’s Shakira.
Harry Styles will be released in multiple formats to please multiple types of Styles’ fans. A white vinyl version of the album will be available for purchase through the singer’s website while supplies last, while a limited edition CD comes with a 32-page book of exclusive photos documenting Styles’ recording process. Pre-order for all formats is available starting tomorrow.
Styles became the fourth member of One Direction to put out music on his own when he released “Sign of the Times” last week. On Saturday, he will perform his single on Saturday Night Live, marking his solo television debut.
@ Louis Tomlinson’s Team, since there seems to be a second single in the works, how about you do the following things too:
1. Fix that website. No one has even received a confirmation that they’ve signed up for the newsletter.
2. Use his full name for his Instagram account.
3. Actually do advanced promo for Louis the artist. Highlight his skills as a singer-songwriter. Talk about all the great things about Louis - that things that make him unique, likeable and relatable.
4. A photoshoot for Solo Louis, one that will produce photos that be used for a cohesive online and press aesthetic. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. p.s. Plenty of beauty shots of Louis in gorgeous clothes won’t hurt, I promise you.
5. Line up those full-length interviews and features for Louis. We want to see him profiled in the best publications.
6. Create promotional opportunities for him that go beyond radio and press interviews, and tv/radio performances. The man can act and host - give him those platforms too. SHOW HIM OFF.
7. Give him the rebrand he so deserves, and the PR he needs. Create a wave of media and industry support for him - be vocal and be public about it!
8. Be the best, most cohesive, creative. supportive and highly professional team you can be for him.
9. END IT. END IT. END IT. Set him free from the stunts that do nothing for him - every single one of them.
Genre/words: Angst, Future Smut/Mature scenes, Arranged Marriage! AU / 10,430 words
Summary: He is the successor of his family’s business empire, and you are the female heir of yours. After the trouble his older brother had created in the past, he now must face certain requirements needed for the sake of the family’s future and to save his rights of inheritance, and you become his only way out. Everything might seem so simple, just the way they are supposed to. But everything isn’t always what it seems, is it?