By chance, you know how The Runways connect with other Marvel series/comics like TD or The Gifted or the Inhumans or with the XMen or The Avengers movies (or the comics), I also know that the New Warriors and Cloak and Dagger series are going to premiere soon and I really don't understand anything, or the only thing they have in common is that they happen in the same 'universe' and don't connect at all? Oh, my head hurts. Thanks for everything Jessie.
honestly same like they say stuff’s connected and then recast characters and act like the first time never happened so… the way i understand it is
- the mcu consists of movies by marvel studios, netflix marvel. inhumans, agents of shield if thats still a thing.
- there’s the xmen movies which im not certain are connected to the gifted but it could be an alternate timeline deal like logan. because the xmen are ‘’’gone’’’ etc. and none of that’s connected to the mcu. because ownership of characters and stuff
- loeb said that runaways is connected to the mcu but there’s no like… evidence of that and there probably wont be because no one from the movies is ever gonna show up in the show. so whilst it’s supposedly connected… it functions as its own thing?? so maybe mcu references but no xmen ones
- though i read somewhere that tina minoru exists in dr strange?? i havent watched that shitshow so idk
- new warriors is under abc like aos (i think??) so i would assume thats in the mcu and the same for cloak and dagger i believe
- and then there’s sony’s spiderman spin offs and i truly have no fucking clue what’s going on there. all i know is that silver and black has nothing to do with the mcu so thank the lord