what are some of your Steven headcanons, if you have any?
Oh don’t you worry. I got a bunch of ‘em!
- Steven is autistic! His favorite stims are Lion’s fur, playing his ukelele, and lots of different hand stims like hand flapping, air drumming, wringing his hands, tapping his fingers, etc.
- He’s ace, and maybe even somewhere on the aro spectrum! (possibly gray-aro?)
- He has tried to dye his hair pink before, but forgot to bleach it first, so it didn’t work out.
- He actually likes being shorter than Connie, and only tried to be taller because he thought she would like him better that way.
- He was excited to find a facial hair and could technically grow a beard or some stubble at this point, but he found out that it’s sensory hell for him. He prefers a clean shaven face, and has made shaving a part of his morning ritual.
- He already has a lot of responsibilities, but part of him wants to be a big-time musician like his Dad.
- His bestest friend (out of the gems) is Garnet. They often talk about how their day went over dinner, and they come to eachother for a lot of their problems. He’s probably worn Garnet’s visor more than once just so he could look cool and distinguished like her.
- He has severe anxiety, even more than what we see on screen. He’s constantly in fear of letting everyone down, of not being able to protect everyone, of losing someone. There’s some days that he can’t bring himself to put on a smile, so he spends hours in his room playing games or watching CBF or talking to Connie on the phone.