Over the years Frisk has learned quite a bit from their surrogate parents and brother. Not least of which, his ability to use magic. Magic is just an inherent energy that Monsters are made out of. They can use it in many different shapes for many different utilities. Ironically, in Frisk’s case, they create a lot of barriers.
Their most common spell is a wall of stop octagonal barriers that surrounds them or anyone they want to protect. They will take a solid hit before shattering, but otherwise are pretty weak.
In dire situations, Frisk can conjure a magic shield for use on their right arm to block things more precisely. If a weapon is absolutely necessary, then Papyrus and Sans have taught them how to create bone attacks. (Toriel couldn’t constatnly oversee their magical progress as the years went by, after all)
Frisk has also managed to develop a SPECIAL ATTACK. Much like many of the monsters they faced Underground. A variation of the Blue Attack, Frisk can make their opponents’ limbs feel incredibly weighty, slowing down their movements and making them easier to incapacitate.
All of that said, Frisk doesn’t have to rely too much on magic as they started studying self defense techniques that don’t cause harm, but also prevents harm from happening. A true pacifist at heart, they prefer to disable any threats as quickly as possible without causing too much damage.
There’s not a lot requiring these skills thankfully, beyond what normally occurs in a monster/human high school. What’s the worst that could happen there?
EDIT: Fixed a couple errant pronouns and gave them their horns like I should have before :P
[[ paperclip , since I'm on mobile pff : Void! ,Overwatch! ,Alien Au uvu like the franchise-
Void - Hell yes! Oh man I’d love to do a design for Void!Ace. He’d be so pretty in that weird, ethereal way but still monstrous.
Overwatch - yes yes yes! He’d probably be an offense class, having a sombra style kit focused on positioning, information gathering, but a precise, high damage weapon with a long firing time/high reload time.
Alien - The gross monster-loving side of me makes me want Ace to be a Xenomorph. But I’d have to consider it more. He could very well work on any kind of ship. I’ve certainly put him in a Prometheus type situation before though. ;]
“As you should be. If you don’t believe yourself, I certainly won’t be sold on it.” She keeps her seat, merely raising an eyebrow. She had expected something haughtier, full of the same fire that she had dreamed of personally smothering herself. And yet, she watches her hesitate, a flame trying to light itself, with promise, but flickering still.
“I will hear you,” she says. What intrigues her is that it’s her Tullia has come to. She wonders if it’s gotten all over Rome what a weapon of precision it is when she points her influence over Clodius in someone else’s favor. Last time she had, Clodius had pointed Mark Antony toward Caesar’s army.
Of course, Fulvia knew she now had a new level of power never before within her reach. She had the chance to make the daughter of an enemy in her debt, or to spurn them, and continue their strike as a whole.
“Speak your bit; I can’t promise you more than that, but I’ll lend an ear.”
HOYT BUFFALO RECURVE BOW The Buffalo is ideal for experienced hunters who want strong portability. Designed as a hunting bow, it is a precise and powerful weapon. From tip to tip, it’s 60 inches long, and one of its most unique features is the adjustable draw weight and tillering. Barton’s bow is collapsible, so it can be folded into a more compact form easier to be carried. It also has a remote control system into the grip, designed to be used in combination with his quiver and trick arrows.
Professional-level customization for a competitive edge • The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features professional-level customization to give fans game-changing accuracy, faster speed and a tailored feel.
• You can swap between six thumbsticks of different shapes, sizes and heights, allowing you to discover configurations that can improve accuracy, speed and reach.
• Packed with two D-pad options, the new faceted D-pad enables more confident combo execution, while the traditional D-pad provides precise control to change weapons or call in a strike.
• Whether you’re playing a first person shooter like “Halo 5: Guardians” coming October 27 to Xbox One, a platform adventure game like “Ori and the Blind Forest,” or “Fable Legends” on Windows 10 available this holiday 2015, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller gives you the option to adjust unique elements of the controller for better control, precision and comfort.
Better control, combinations and confidence • The controller has four slots on the back for interchangeable paddles, allowing you access to commands with more fingers so you don’t have to take your thumbs off the thumbsticks to execute intricate jump, aim, and shoot combinations.
• You have the option to attach one or all of the paddles and configure the controller to what’s best for your gaming needs. Easily attach and remove paddles without needing any tools.
• With the flip of the Hair Trigger Locks, you can fire quicker and save valuable time with each trigger pull. Hair Trigger Locks stop the trigger movement after the shot so you’re ready for the next one. Simply flip the switch again to get back to full-range trigger motion.
More freedom and flexibility with an easy-to-use app • Customize your experience even further with the Xbox Accessories App, available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
• Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments and more, so the controls are exactly the way you want them. Assign any of 14 inputs to the ABXY buttons, paddles, D-pad, triggers, and thumbstick clicks.
• Create up to 255 controller profiles in the app and have tailored settings for any game.
• Load two profiles on the controller and instantly change between them with the built-in Profile Switch.
Premium design guarantees long lasting quality • Every surface and detail is designed to meet the rigorous demands of competitive gamers.
• Stainless steel thumbstick shafts, D-pads, and paddles are built to withstand intense gameplay.
• Low-friction, reinforced rings around each thumbstick minimize wear and ensure a smooth rotation.
• A new, enhanced rubberized diamond grip gives the controller a more substantial feel while providing more stability, and allowing you to hold the controller with less effort for a more comfortable gaming experience.
Price, contents, & specs.• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, available October 2015 for $149.99 USD MSRP (pricing may vary by retailer), includes:- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller- Carrying case- Set of four paddles- Set of six thumbsticks: standard (two), tall (two) and domed (two)- Set of two D-pads: faceted and standard- USB cable- AA batteries• Compatibility: Designed for Xbox One and Windows 10. The controller can be used on PCs running Windows 7 or later, but the Xbox
Swiss people are like dwarfes, hiding in the mountains, hoarding money and pretending that they aren’t dependent on others, and only caring about the rest of the world when we are directly put in danger, and we are famous for being the best at making precise watches, good weapons (or part of weapons) and all kinds of other mechanical and electronical devices.
The Bronco is a Vietnam-era classic. Like the M14 rifle, the American military never completely retired it. Some were recently borrowed from NASA and re-armed with new digital controls and my favorite guided missile, the Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System.
The APKWS is a section of tube that’s screwed on between the rocket motor and explosive warhead of a standard Hydra 70 rocket. It adds laser guidance and results in a Circular Error Probability of about .5 meters. This means that 50% of the missiles will land inside a half-meter circle around the target. With the more-famous Hellfire missile, the CEP is 4 meters, and is considered to be “precise”.
Personally, I would like to see the Bronco with heavier armor and a GAU-19 .50-caliber minigun pod. I think it could effectively act like a lighter version of the legendary A-10 Warthog, except at 1/6th of the price.
This morning on the subway I just realized something about last night’s Agent Carter.
Obviously, Dottie has been set up as a parallel to Peggy. They live in the same place, and they work in the same field for opposing interests.
But what’s fascinating me right now is that Dottie’s set up to manipulate Peggy the same way Peggy manipulated the rest of the SSR.
Dottie uses a veneer of innocence and cluelessness like a precision weapon. She acts the part of a silly, ignorant girl to hide the fact that she is a calculating, astute woman.And Peggy is as susceptible to it as Thompson and Dooley and the rest of the SSR guys were; the story presented is the easiest to accept, so she accepts it.
Peggy is smart and strong and brave and good, and she is able to accomplish quite a bit. But even as she recognizes her own skill while everyone around her refuses to, she still underestimates this other woman, and that’s her biggest potential downfall.
I hope to god this is intentional, because I love it so, so much.
A B-1B Lancer flies a combat patrol over Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. The B-1B has the capability to carry guided and unguided weapons and deliver massive quantities of precision and non-precision weapons against specific targets. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Aaron Allmon)