I think there is some misunderstanding around the AHCA and preexisting conditions.
There is not a specific list of illnesses and whatnot in the bill that’d become declinable or eligible for increased premiums. (for example, there is no mention of sexual assault as a preexisting condition).
what the bill DOES contain is the ability for states to opt-in to changes that would bring us back to the era before the affordable care act/obamacare.
all the info you are seeing on what would be denied or what increased premiums could be is based on the pre-2010 reality in America.
this is important, because I’ve seen a lot of commentary saying things like “it’ll never pass while ____ is listed as a preexisting condition, they’ll have to change it”, and that’s not accurate.
if this bill (or any other that weakens preexisting conditions) passes it’ll be all or nothing.
there is no cherry-picking the things we think should or should not count as a preexisting condition.
anything you tell your doctor will be fair game.
this is why we have to be outraged.
this is why we have to stand firm in our belief that it doesn’t matter how expensive a disease is to treat- it’s a human life at stake, and that human shouldn’t have to pay more because they had the bad luck of needing more than tylenol to stay alive.
we have to defend the gains made by the ACA like our lives depend on it– because they do.
every single american will be at risk if a bill like this passes.
nobody will be safe.
Hello peoples! IT’S FINALLY DONE! My bootlegs list! It took FOREVER to put this list together and HERE IT IS! This is the OFFICIAL LIST! If you’d like 5 or more bootlegs from this list, message me here on Tumblr OR email me at email@example.com.
Now, START SCAVENGING! :D
- 3 Musketeers (Aaron Tveit)
- 9 to 5 (FINAL BROADWAY PERFORMANCE)
- 13: The Musical (Broadway, Goodspeed)
- 21 Chump Street (Brooklyn Academy of Music (June 7th, 2014) - Original Cast)
- A Bed and a Chair (Bernadette Peters & Jeremy Jordan)
- AHS Drama Department’s Is There Life After High School? (1996)
- An Evening with Sutton Foster (October 19th, 2013)
- Amelie (Broadway with Phillipa Soo (December 4, 2016), LA with Phillipa Soo & First Broadway Preview (AUDIO))
- Allegiance (OBC)
- Anything Goes (2011 Broadway Revival with OC)
- ANI (A Parody)
- A Chorus Line (2006 Broadway Revival OPENING NIGHT, OBC, Original Run Closing Documentary April 1990)
- American Psycho (Broadway Preview)
- An Act of God on Broadway with Jim Parsons
- A Very Potter Musical
- A Very Potter Sequel
- A Very Potter Senior Year
- American Idiot (Broadway (5/2/2010 and another bootleg with NO INFO), Pace University 2015, Los Angeles, and Pre-Broadway (10/9/2009))
- Assassins (Broadway (5/29/2004 with Neil Patrick Harris) & ORIGINAL OFF-BROADWAY CAST)
- Bat Boy (OOBC)
- The Book of Mormon (2 OBCs with Subtitles (One has only English subtitles and the other has English & either Japanese or Chinese Subtitles). Both are different just so you know!)
- Big Fish (Pre-Broadway in Chicago)
- Bring It On Broadway (FULL with ad at beginning and & another in 5 parts)
- Bonnie & Clyde (Both have Jeremy Jordan & Laura Osnes; one is Broadway and the other has Unknown Info)
- Bright Star (Broadway (April 2016 & Second to last show (June 2016)) & Reunion Concert (12-12-2016)
- Cabaret with Emma Stone
- Curtains (OBC)
- Cry-Baby (OBC)
- Carrie (2012 Off-Broadway Revival, Stratford 1988 OPENING NIGHT with Betty Buckley, Seattle 2013 with Alice Ripley as Margaret & FINAL PERFORMANCE (ACT 1 ONLY) with B-Roll Footage & Extras)
- Cats on Broadway (7/22/2016)
- Caroline, or Change (OBC)
- ‘Cannibal! The Musical’ presented by Pineapple-Shaped Lamps
- Carousel (Lincoln Center)
- Company (Raul Esparza)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (West End (1/22/2015 & 7/24/2013) & another which is probably a West End bootleg but I’m not sure if it is. If you’re interested in it, just message me!)
- Carousel (1994 Broadway Revival)
- Catch Me If You Can Broadway 2011 with Aaron Tveit
- Chicago (US Tour & 2007 Cast)
- Company (2006 Broadway Revival FINAL PERFORMANCE)
- Crazy For You (In the Wings Productions)
- Dreamgirls (OBC)
- Disaster! on Broadway
- Dirty Dancing International Tour in Rome
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog
- Disney’s Frozen on Ice (2015)
- Dreamgirls in Concert (2001) with Audra McDonald, Lilias White, and Heather Headley
- Dear Evan Hansen (OBC)
- Evita (2012 Revival with Elena Roger)
- Evil Dead The Musical (Madison, Wisconsin (National Non-Equity Tour) at Overture Center For The Arts, September 13, 2014)
- Eclipsed on Broadway with Lupita Nyong'o
- Fiddler on the Roof (2016 Broadway Revival)
- Follies (2011 Broadway Revival with OBC)
- Fun Home on Broadway 2015 (OBC)
- First Date with Zachary Levi on Broadway
- [UPCLOSE HD] Frozen Musical - Disney California Adventure - Opening Day
- Finding Neverland (Cambridge, MA / A.R.T. (September & August 2014) & Broadway (a Preview bootleg, Kevin Kern as J.M. Barrie, and Tony Yazbeck as J.M. Barrie)
- Falsettos (2016 Broadway Revival & LA, 1993)
- Ghost on Broadway
- Gone With The Wind (April 5, 2008, FIRST PREVIEW, AUDIO ONLY)
- Hamilton (Broadway (one is Up Close and the other has a view of the whole stage *tried my best at describing the bootlegs*), Chicago, an edit of the whole show with clips from performances, Broadway, Chicago, etc.)
NOTE: Yes, I DID have a Hamilton bootleg with Javier Munoz & Lexi Lawson. I unfortunately lost it and I am SEEKING A REPLACEMENT LINK. So if you want the Javi & Lexi bootleg, just tell me and you’ll be put on a list. That way, I can remember who wants it and just give it to them! So STAY TUNED!
- Hand to God (Info N/A)
- Holler If Ya Hear Me - Broadway, June 14th
- Heathers (Off-Broadway with Dan Domnech as J.D. (I have two different formats. There are a full video format and a 2 part format with the first part as Act 1 and the 2nd as Act 2) & a Concert reading at Joe’s Pub (September 14 2010)
- How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying (1995 Broadway Revival)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (National Tour in Los Angeles, California at the Pantages Theatre (November 6, 2016) with Lena Hall & Shannon Conley, Broadway with Darren Criss (5/07/15, July 2015 & another with an unknown date), Andrew Rannells (8/31/2014 & 8/20/2014) , John Cameron Mitchell (1998 Off-Broadway & Crate (04/11/15 10PM, 3/27/15, 1/31/15), 2003 with Anthony Rapp, Michael C. Hall (11/05/14) & Neil Patrick Harris (5/04/14))
- In the Heights (OBC & Broadway with Javier Munoz)
- Into the Woods (Broadway (2002 Revival & OBC Pro-Shot)
- Jekyll & Hyde (David Hasselhoff)
- Jersey Boys on Broadway
- Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (TV Movie by Really Useful Films, 1999)
- Little Women (OBC)
- Leap of Faith on Broadway (Info N/A)
- Legally Blonde (Broadway (MTV Filmed, 7/1/2007 & 4/14/2007), San Francisco (2/7/2007) & Korea (3/11/2010))
- Les Miserables (10th Anniversary Concert with English & Chinese Subtitles in HD, 2014 Broadway Preview, Hollywood Bowl, Greg Stone as JVJ & 2014 Broadway Revival (Info N/A))
- Lestat (OPENING NIGHT ON BROADWAY & San Francisco)
- Little Shop of Horrors (2003 Florida Broadway Tryout)
- Love Never Dies (Reworked Australian Production, London (4/29/2010 with pre-changes, missing 25 mins of act 1 & some washouts) & Ben Lewis and Anna O'Byrne)
- Memphis on Broadway (Pro-Shot)
- Me and My Dick (Original Cast)
- Mamma Mia! (London (2/11/2014) & Pre-Broadway National Tour)
- Miss Saigon on Broadway (1/7/2001 with Lea Salonga & Will Chase)
- Newsies (OBC, Jeremy Jordan, Broadway with advertisements of the filmed version at the beginning of the bootleg & The Ultimate Broadway Fan Film)
- Next to Normal (LAST PERFORMANCE of Alice Ripley, Jennifer Damiano, and Brian d'Arcy James with speeches at the end, second Broadway preview with OC, Broadway with Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey, Off-Broadway (Early Version, Original Cast) & U.S. Tour) - On the 20th Century (2015 Broadway Revival (3/3/2015 & 2/21/2015)
- Noises Off (2015 Broadway Revival)
- Nice Work If You Can Get It (OBC)
- Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 (OBC)
- Oklahoma! with Hugh Jackman
- Oliver! (London, 2010)
- On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (2011 Broadway Revival with Jessie Mueller)
- Once on Broadway
- Pipe Dream (Encores!)
- Peter Pan Tour June 2012
- Pippin (one with Rachel Bay Jones, Andrea Martin & Terrence Mann & another Live in Toronto, 1982 (I have two versions; one that’s full & uncut and another that’s also full & uncut but with no skipping))
- Pokemon Live!
- Promises, Promises (2010 Broadway Revival with Kristin Chenoweth & Sean Hayes)
- Cirque de Soleil Paramour (OBC)
- Rent (Milwaukee (7/27/2010), 5th Anniversary Reunion Concert, OPENING NIGHT with OBC & FINAL PERFORMANCE)
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Keke Palmer, Laura Osnes & Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher)
- School of Rock on Broadway (12/30/2015 & November 2015)
- She Loves Me (Reagle Music Theatre, 1978 TV Movie & 2016 Broadway Revival)
NOTE: Yes, I DID have a BroadwayHD Live Stream version of the 2016 Broadway Revival. It somehow turned into an audio and I cannot find a way to turn it back to a video (If you want the audio, just ask). I am currently SEEKING A REPLACEMENT LINK! So, STAY TUNED! :D
- Side Show (OBC & La Jolla Playhouse (November 2013))
- Shuffle Along, or the Making of the Musical Sensation of 1921 and All that Followed on Broadway (2016)
- Something Rotten! on Broadway (Preview, March 2015, 6/20/2016 & Replacement Cast)
- South Pacific starring Mary Martin - Original 1952 London Production
- Spring Awakening (OBC, Broadway with Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff (AUGUST 18, 2007, 2PM MATINEE), Matt Doyle as Otto, Off-Broadway with Portuguese Subtitles & First National Tour with Original Tour Cast (Christy Altomare, Kimiko Glenn, Anthony Lee Medina & Andy Mientus))
- Deaf West Spring Awakening (Broadway & 2 different LA bootlegs)
- Sweeney Todd (JJ Pearce Theater, Broadway with Len Cariou & Angela Lansbury, Live from Lincoln Center 2014 (Bryn Terfel, Audra McDonald, Erin Mackey & Emma Thompson) & University of California, San Diego’s Muir 2013 Production)
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (OBC)
- The Apple Tree on Broadway with Kristen Chenoweth
- The Color Purple (OBC & 2015 Broadway Revival, FULL)
- The Drowsy Chaperone (Nipomo Theatre Company & another with Unknown Info)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (La Jolla Playhouse & Paper Mill Playhouse)
- The Light in the Piazza (Filmed Live on Broadway & another bootleg with Unknown Info)
- The Addams Family (Broadway & Chicago Mix)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Broadway (7/21/2016), Norm Lewis’ FIRST PERFORMANCE, Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess & London (2/26/2005))
- Tick, Tick… BOOM! (Info N/A)
- The Bridges Of Madison County (Broadway, 4/16/2014)
- The First Wives Club - The Musical on The Pre Broadway Tryout
- The Lyons on Broadway (May 17, 2012)
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (Info N/A)
- The Great American Trailer Park Musical! Live Off-Broadway (Final Performance)
- The Other Palace (London) - Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lin-Manuel Miranda Live Stream
- The Trail to Oregon!
- The Spongebob Musical (Chicago)
- The Pirate Queen (Broadway, April 13, 2007)
- The Will Rogers Follies on Broadway
- Tony Award Ceremonies (1960-2014 ONLY, 1962-1966 MISSING)
- Tuck Everlasting (Broadway & Atlanta)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Info N/A but I think it’s the original Broadway production)
- [title of show] OOBC
- Twisted (The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier)
- The Secret Garden (OBC & US Tour)
- Urinetown OBC 8-29-01
- Violet (Sutton Foster)
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Broadway
- Waitress (A.R.T., Broadway (7/20/2016, 6/14/2016 & 3/30/2016) & Sara Bareilles’ What’s Inside: Songs from Waitress concert)
- Wicked (Broadway Preview (10/11/2003 with ORIGINAL CAST), Stephanie J. Block and Annaleigh Ashford, Willemijn Verkaik and Katie Rose Clark, London (4-12-2014) [Matinee] & Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey, Aaron Tveit & Alex Brightman)
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (Original Broadway Cast)
- Xanadu (OBC)
Welp, you’ve reached the end! I will of course add more things to this list once I receive more things. And once again, if you’d like any of these bootlegs, either message me here on Tumblr OR email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway chat before attending a lunch at Sturehof hosted by the City of Stockholm the day before the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria to Mr. Daniel Westling on June 18th, 2010.
Zaakira Muhammad (born November 9th 1996) is a former level 10 gymnast who is currently a junior at the University of West Virginia, majoring in journalism. She did her club training at TNT Elite Gymnastics in New Jersey.
2010 New Jersey Floor State Champion
Finished 4th on bars at 2010 Region 7 Championships
Three-time US JO Nationals Gold Medalist
Collegiate Achievements (to date):
2016 Team Most Valuable Gymnast
Ended 2016 season ranked 31st in the country on vault
(dated 13 feb) ALSO DID Y’ALL SEE HIM ZOOM TO HIS BOYF. CAN YOU BELIEVE HE LOVES AUSTON SO MUCH
(DATED 28 FEB) MY BBY IS BACKKKK
Warnings: idk language
Song suggestion of the day: UPGRADE U BY BEYONCE
“No way Lady GaGa is better than Nikki Manaj. She’s a close second but she’s not Anaconda good. If we’re talking pre-2010 then maybe-”
You scoffed. “Mitch, that is the dumbest thing I’ve heard all week. Nikki’s good and I love her but she isn’t Lady Gaga good.”
Were you a Lady Gaga fan? No. Were you a Nikki Manaj fan? Also no. Is this how you expected this trip to go? Not really.
It was the leafs bye-week and what else would you be doing than watching hockey. You and Mitch were driving down to London to watch another Knights/Otters game. To be honest you didn’t really mind if it meant spending time with Mitch, and it was also super cute how much he loved his friends. Mitch also had some very strong opinions on pop music, which you had decided to bear the brunt of if it meant you didn’t have to hear the same three Nikki Manaj songs over and over again.
“Give me your phone, Mitchell.” you demanded as va va vroom came on for the eighth time.
“i can’t believe you would even think something like that.” Mitch muttered, obviously still peeved that you would ever mention another artist save Nikki. However he passed you his phone anyway so you could finally change the song. “Is this old school Beyonce?”
You smirked, humming along to the intro of Upgrade U, making Mitch laugh and roll his eyes before eventually singing along all the way till you got to London. You’d planned to arrive super early so Mitch could quickly catch up with stromer before the game and then you and Mitch would have a couple of hours to kill in the London before the game.