The show needs to stop using L/xa to prop up Clarke and her leadership skills. Clarke was a better leader BEFORE L/xa. L/xa told Clarke to change everything about herself that made her a good leader (her love for her friends) and when she shut herself off from that in s3 she was a bad leader.
I’m sorry but what Clarke did tonight, sacrificing herself, is something L/xa would not have done. It wasn’t her leadership style so L/xa didn’t shape her into that.
What she did tonight was something that she more likely learned from her FATHER. The person who chose to try to tell his people the truth to save them, even if it cost him his life. And she choose to be the test subject to save her people, even if it cost her HER life.
This isn’t even me hating on L/xa’s character. Just how they are acting like her character shaped Clarke into he person she is today. Like she wasn’t that person before L/xa. Clarke came down to Earth taking charge and being a leader. The show needs to stop erasing that.
Mmm storyshift, there must be moar! King Sans with pregnant human s/o? Maybe a romantic headcanon or 2 thrown in?
Hello~ Now this looks interesting. Let’s take this Post-Pacifist, because Underground would be too angsty, and I’m in the mood for fluffy hurt/comfort than straight angst. Also, let’s assume reader was already pregnant when they met Sans. - Mod Sync
Storyshift Sans w/ Pregnant S/O
- Sans is normally rather gentlemanly, but the second he learns you’re actually pregnant, que internal panicking and being extra careful around you.
- There’s a part of him that wonders what in the stars name were you thinking of letting him anywhere near you. Yeah, he did actually want to kill all those kids, he didn’t give himself any other choices, but why would you let him near you knowing he did?
- On the other hand, he is so attentive to you. No one had ever seen him as active than when he was caring for you, except maybe Papyrus from before he left. (Pap isn’t actually sure how to feel about it.)
- He’s absolutely fascinated by the changes in your body. His favorite thing though, is putting his earhole to your stomach and listening. Sometimes he’ll try talking to the baby.
- The first time he feels the baby kick he’s left speechless. It’s the point in which the situation hit home for him that Holy shit there’s a kid in there and he’s actually allowed to be here. He might start crying, he’s so overwhelmed.
- Unless you tell him otherwise, he’s going to automatically assume he’ll be playing Uncle to your kid (if you’re still not in a relationship.) If you want him to be ‘Dad’, you’ll have to tell him (and then proceed to tearful, heartfelt confessions.) (Please love this Skele, he just want everyone happy.)
- When the baby finally arrives, he’s so freaking scared. Of a lot of things. What is they cry when they see him? What if he drops them? What if he’s forced to leave because of his sins? What if they grow to hate him? He loves the kid so, so much, he’d break down if he thinks he’s done some kind of irreparable damage to the kid, and he hasn’t even met them yet.
- For a time, there’s a tension between Paps and Sans over him taking care of you. You may have to force the two to sit down and talk things out. But, once Pap sees just how much Sans loves you and how invested he is in taking care of you and the baby, he’ll relent. In the end, it becomes something that helps the two reconnect.
- Sans will be asking Toriel and Asgore for parenting tips fairly often. While he took care of Papyrus when he was young, he’s not quite sure how to be a Dad proper.
Suddenly thought about Preds who, before they bite into something like an apple, flash their teeth for their tiny prey to see!
I’d imagine they’re monologging about how the prey was an intruder to their home, and while pinned under their finger or trapped in their grip, they’re thinking out loud of what to do with them like whether to keep them as some pet or let them go!
And while that happens, the Pred takes a slow bite into their snack while looking at them, as if to both intimidate and send a message to the prey that neither of those choices were to be picked. Then after swallowing they say, “Actually… I got a better idea.”
I’ve been listening to ars paradoxica so imagine peridot is a scientist who accidentally invents a time machine and travels back in time. Jasper is the sexy military grunt who helps her adjust to life in the 1940s