Do you have any tips for learning tones in Mandarin?
This is a really difficult question, because I learned the tones somewhat naturally and never really studied them. I did a bit of digging on google, and these links seem to be really helpful, especially if you have no prior experience to tones!
- Tips on Mandarin Tones
- 10 Ways to Learn Mandarin Tones
- Chinese Tone Pairs (video)
- Tones in Mandarin Chinese (her channel has a lot of good Mandarin videos!)
- Mandarin Chinese Tones Listening Practice (video)
- Pinyin/Tone Practice
- Tips for Practicing Chinese Tones
I hope that was helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions :)