Talking to the Receptionist at a Counselor's Office
- Me:I'd like to send you an authorization for release of medical records, but I don't have a fax machine, so—
- Receptionist:You don't have a fax machine?!
- Me:No, I don't have a fax machine. Could you give me an email address so I could just send you a PDF of the forms?
- Receptionist:Well, I guess . . . We don't check our email very often though. *gives me a Yahoo email address for the clinic*
- Me:*checks for obvious signs of a breach in the time-space continuum*