- *when Kimberly gets her power bow*
- Zordon: Ranger, you're having trouble shooting straight
- Kimberly: I'm also having trouble being straight.
- The rest of the Rangers: ...
- Zordon: Shoot the damn arrow, Ranger.
hi! I started archery and in my beginner course I realised that I'm really weak :'( My instructor recommended me to use a compound bow bc I'm fairly good at aiming while using it, but I crave the aesthetic of the recurve. Is it possible for me to build enough muscle so that I can aim well with a recurve? (Could you recommend me some exercises?) Also I'm planning on buying equipment within a month so would it be best for me to wait to build up strength before buying a bow? sorry for the essay!