- Poor People:It's difficult to afford food.
- Tired Argument #1:Just make everything from scratch
- Person #1:I would love to, but I can't afford food in general, period, notwithstanding the fact that it's more expensive for me to make things from scratch, especially since I live no where near a source that sells the basic ingredients I would need to cook with.
- Person #2:I'm disabled, I can't physically make everything from scratch, not only is it incredibly dangerous for me to attempt such a thing, but it's physically exhausting and emotionally draining.
- Person #3:I work too many jobs, and am too busy I do not have enough time in the day to make everything from scratch by myself. My work hours barely allow for me to sleep.
- Person #4:lmao, my EBT card doesn't cover basic ingredients, because the politicians in my state thought vegetables were too luxurious for me.
- Tired Argument #2:You just aren't putting enough effort into it, make long trips, spend more time researching food prices, find the cheapest source. Do extreme couponing, like in that show. You just need to put your time and effort in.
- Person's #1-4:Did you even read what we wrote?
- Tired Argument #3:You just want to eat unhealthy
- Person's #1-4:What the fuck are you talking about
- And Repeat back to Tired Argument #1:Make everything from scratch.
The Newly Refined 2016 Mazda CX-5