- Bel: Hey, I've been watching cartoons downstairs and haven't been grocery shopping in a while, could you make me dinner?
- Fran: I got stuff for stir-fry.
- Bel: What else is on the menu?
- Fran: Searched the fridge, found some "go fuck yourself" in the back.
- Bel: Sounds fattening.
- Fran: I heard it's a pretty lean meal. And thin. Also, flaccid.
- Bel: I don't like your customer service, I'm taking my business elsewhere. Captain, can you bring me food?
- Squalo: I have whiskey and a half-pound of bacon. I don't live well.
- Bel, several minutes later: I walked to Chick-fil-A. WALKED. Like a PEASANT.
- Fran: Actually, Chick-fil-A sounds pretty good right now.
- Squalo: Voi, will you bring Chick-fil-A to me?
- Fran: Yeah, the Captain and I need two Number Ones.
- Bel: You want me to take a shit on your doorsteps. Got it.
- Fran: No, that would be a number two.
Cooking question: live alone, work 70+hrs a week, what would you put together quickly after a long day working and studying and you just need some comfort?