A potion for new beginnings
Hello everyone! 💎🔮🌙
This is a moment of big changes in my life, both practically and spiritually. I decided to celebrate the new beginnings in my life with a potion that promotes changes, evolution and self-love. Tonight is also this month’s new moon, so this is really the best time to prepare this potion.
- Green tea for energy and cleansing
- Dried rosebuds for new beginnings
- Dried jasmine flowers for a clear vision of the future
- Blackberries for protection and healing
- Maple syrup (or sweetener of choice) for self-love and self-indulgence
Bring a pot of water to a boil, then turn off the heat and add the green tea leaves, rosebuds and jasmine. Let the herbs infuse for 5 minutes. Filter the herbs and add the berries while the tea is still hot, smash them with a fork and let them sit in the tea for about 10 minutes. Filter the potion, add the sweetener (to taste) and pour it in a bottle. You can refrigerate the potion or drink it warm. I also put a sigil on the bottle to reinforce the power of the potion, and i decorated it with rose quartz beads.
May the new moon light your way!