important domestic avengers headcanons to be aware of
- The Avengers (plus Sam and Bucky) can no longer watch crime shows together in the common room because Natasha and Bucky always spoil the endings, and then high five because the best ex-Russian assassins in history.
- Clint Barton eats Froot Loops and cold pizza for breakfast every morning. Bruce will never understand, and he always makes scrambled eggs and bacon for the rest of the
normalpeople in the tower.
- Sam Wilson consistently shows up at the door step of the Avengers Tower with homemade cookies. They’re his mom’s recipe, and everyone is willing to fight to the death to secure their fair share. (Eventually, Tony just gives Sam his own key and entrance codes. He and Steve share the same floor.)
- Pepper will NOT allow Tony to install a Wii (or an Xbox, or a Playstation, for that matter,) in the common room. Until Sharon has to go and give Steve Just Dance 3 for his birthday, and then she has to say yes.
- It’s just as incredibly painful and hilarious to watch as you think it is.
- Everyone finds out Tony Stark loves to cuddle. No one ever lets it go.
- Clint falls asleep in random places, including but definitely not limited to; the kitchen isle, Natasha’s bed, the couch, on Steve’s shoulder, and while eating in front of the TV while Top Chef reruns play on the screen.
- No one talks about that last one, but Clint can feel their judgement from a mile away.