You are not just a separate individual in this world, but you are a part of it. Everything is connected. We are all one being. There are no separate energies; but just one big collection of all of us together.
You must find your why.
That why that gets you up early in the morning.
That why that has you staying up late.
That why that keeps you going.
If your why does not fill you up with a mixture of emotions, bringing with it both happiness and tears, laughter and anxiousness, eagerness and worries,
then it is not your why.
Keep searching until you find it.
Even if it means going against the opinions of others,
Even if it means receiving disapproval,
Even if it means going against the crowd,
You must do what feels right to you.
If it makes you smile, feel more comfortable, or beam with rays of genuine happiness;
You deserve to light up the world with your light.
Yes, you. The one who sits here, reading this sentence. The one who secretly believes that they are not good enough, capable enough, or worthy enough of achieving great things. The one who wakes up in the morning, unsure of how they could possibly make a noticeable difference in this world.
But you can.
Why? Because you have a light, and that light is meant to burn bright. That light within you is so powerful, so beautiful, and so dazzling to all that see it.
1. Questions - transcending illusions requires you to question them. Illusions are beliefs we give our power to, they are designed to keep us living through the ego - which keeps our vibrations at a low level. When we question our reality & what we think we know - then we have the potential to transcend illusions, which raises our frequency. It’s like lifting a veil that’s been tightly fitted since birth, keep in mind that this will take time and there are many layers to every illusion.
2. Love - build your life around what you enjoy. Surrounding ourselves with the people, places and things we love will help us move into the love vibration - which is the highest vibrational state. When we’re doing what we love with the people we love our vibration will increase, the opposite is true when we surround ourselves with things we hate - our vibration will remain at a lower frequency.
3. Breath - your signal to the universe. When we take long, deep breaths we are sending a signal to the universe to say “I have an abundance of air” - as opposed to short, sharp breaths that send out a signal of lack. Having the mindset of abundance raises our vibrational frequency - attracting more abundance to us in other areas of our lives.
4. Food - love your body. The body is our vessel & when we feed it healthy foods we increase our vibrations because we are showing love to ourselves & the body. Processed foods, sugary drinks and toxic drugs like alcohol are the most common culprits for keeping our vibrations low.
5. Thoughts - how we think determines how we live. To increase our vibration we need to think higher vibrational thoughts - love, peace, abundance - but that can be difficult at times. The best way to think these thoughts is to align our actions with the kind of thoughts we want to create because our actions create our thoughts. It’s a lot easier to think in a higher vibrational way when we’re around the people, places & things we love - so distancing ourselves from negativity is a great way to increase our vibration.
6. Nature - vibe with the planet. Mother nature offers us a higher vibrational environment for us to align ourselves with. Observe how everything behaves in nature and take note of sights, sounds, feelings & smells - make time to relax around some greenery. Breathing in fresh oxygen from the trees is another great way to raise our vibration.
7. Creativity - expression from the soul. We are not our bodies or minds, we are the consciousness that drives the vessel - allow it to express itself creatively to tune into who we truly are and we will notice our vibration increasing. Singing, dancing, painting, drawing & even washing the dishes can all be creative outlets - almost anything can be an opportunity for us to express ourselves creatively and this allows us to enter the love vibration.
8. Knowledge - true wisdom is knowing the extent of one’s own ignorance. When we acknowledge how much we don’t know we move out of ignorance - this opens the possibilities for us to learn more and through this acquisition of knowledge we can raise our vibrational frequency. The pursuit of knowledge lasts our whole lifetimes, but requires us to dissolve the egoic delusion that we are already knowledgable enough. We can liberate our own ignorance with knowledge & patience.
9. Gratitude - give thanks for the good & the bad. Increasing our vibration requires us to acknowledge that there is no such thing as good or bad - with this in mind we can give thanks for every experience because of what they have been sent to teach us. Becoming grateful for everything in our lives is the best hack to increasing our vibration because we move into the abundance mindset and attract more of what we are thankful for. Give thanks for everything you love in life and watch more of it roll in.