Be the kind of person who isn’t afraid to ask someone if they are okay twice if they say they are, but look like they aren’t. Be the kind of person who smiles at people even if they don’t smile back. Be the kind of person you wished for when no one was there for you. Be the kind of person who is brave enough to stand alone in a crowd for what is right. Be that person because we need more people like that in the world. Be that person because people like that are rarer than the rarest diamonds and gold.
1. You are more than your physical appearance.
2. You worry that people are making all these harsh judgments about you and won’t accept you, but in reality, you are the only one judging yourself so cruelly and it’s because you haven’t learned to accept yourself yet.
3. Stop worrying about how you physically appear to others. Strip away all these thoughts of how you’re supposed to look to be worth something in this world and focus on connecting with others, soul to soul.
4. You worry so much about how you look, and you think that all you want is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful. But what you truly want is to be accepted, to feel as if you are enough, to feel as if you are worth something.
5. You can keep chasing this image of beauty, of perfection. But it doesn’t exist. It’s just a path leading you to unhappiness and self-loathing. You are already beautiful and perfect just as you are. Choose to love yourself as you are in this very moment, and suddenly you’ve obtained everything you’ve ever wanted: acceptance and feeling worthy of love.
5 things to read if all you want is to feel beautiful