I was tagged by amzie89 and this is awesome so I guess I’ll do it 😜
Write 5 positive statements (I’m assuming about myself?) and tag a few of your followers. :)
1. I am Strong As Hell.Lol I don’t admit it much, but since we’re on this topic I might as well. I am 24 years old, a mother of two children, divorced (from an abusive ex of 8+ years), living on my own and maintaining my house by myself. I come from a family of addicts and I was the first one to break the cycle! (Yay me!☺️) My chronic illness may slow me down but I will not let it take over. Sometimes I may be too strong (like my mom) and won’t ask for help when I need it. But I am learning now 😊.
2. I am Extremely Observant. I always have been since I can remember and it has helped me learn how to do a lot of things just by looking at details. Especially in my last job- I had learned so much and been promoted a few times just from putting myself out there and learning from others in the three years I was in that position.
3. I am a Damn Good Mother. Even though I became a mother at the very young age of 18, I learned from my amazing parents and being the eldest of four sisters. I wouldn’t take any of it back. My kids are still teaching me more every day.
4. I am Proud of My (Coast Salish) Native American and Native Hawaiian Heritages. And I have a humongous loving family on both sides. It’s amazing how similar they both are and I am so grateful to have such a beautiful culture. I was born and raised with Native American and Hawaiian teachings on my Native Reservation in the PNW, but Honolulu will always be my other home.
5. My Ohana and Friends Are Everything. As I mentioned before I have a huge family, and along with my friends I am extremely blessed to have such a great support system. I never feel alone even when I am and there’s always someone who is there and willing to do anything for me when I need it.
So there you have it, those are the Five Positive Statements for today. Now, diariesofanexballerina jmfro rantsofachronicallyillsoul wh0-d0ct0r prettykitty-blr chianya
your turn! 😉✌️