if u know any lesbians u should tell them this. sometimes lesbians have a hard time believing they are good, specifically that they are good bc they are lesbians. so tell them they are good. lesbianism is good. lesbianism is beautiful. remind the lesbians in your life of this.
gentle reminder that if u havent been able 2 shower in a while u are NOT gross. there are so many things competing for ur time n energy and ur allocating it the best u can, and no one should judge u for that 💙
Yuuri despises socializing with people he doesn’t know, but his unconventional family and marriage is one of the hottest gossip topics in town especially among the other mums. One day, he decides to just fuck it all…and sorely regrets it afterwards.
Okay so like many of you know now,
Hiccstrid became official in RTTE S4.
I just would like to say some words about my
ship I followed since 2015 now.
Since the premiere of S1 all we
had in mind during the serie was “When will we get this Hiccstrid
kiss?”. Don’t lie, lot of us were like that and me too. Now that we
finally get this Hiccstrid kiss, I would like to send a big thank you to the
producters and especially John Telleguen who had to endure us during all those time
during we were complaining.
I want to thank them too for not
put Hiccstrid official since the beginning because if we think about it, it
would have been a little strange and we certainly will not be able to
appreciate this two as much as we do know.
So thank you to make this
incredible evolution of Hiccup and Astrid becoming a couple cause this is this
evolution that I enjoyed the most as many of you I think.
Hiccup and Astrid are such a
beautiful couple cause they were best friends firstly and they became more than
that. It’s an healthy relationship because of that. They’re acting like friends
and not as a stupid couple when they had difficulties to deal with protecting
each other during the last episodes of S4 for example. They speak about how they
feel and don’t stay in their own and I really appreciate that cause as Hiccup
said: “It’s what makes us, well, us.”
Also, I noticed, since I watch the
serie, that the physical contact were really a good indicator of their
relationship’s evolution. And I adore it.
So I will let you with those
images from S1 to S4.
S1 : “But I still have you.”
S2 : “What took you so long?”
S3 : “I can’t imagine a world whitout you in it.”
S4 : “There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid, always.”
butch positivity is so important. when i was a baby dyke i thought that girls were into me despite of my butchness, and i had no idea that girls could actually be really attracted to me because of it. we’re fucking great is what im saying
I’m really proud of Bruno Mars because he’s made nearly every teenage girl go “I’m too hot hot damn” and even just saying that once can help someone’s self esteem and no one is making fun of the song so girls aren’t constantly made fun of for listening to it like with other artists. I’m just really proud of Bruno for making a ton of young girls a little bit more comfortable in their own skin.
1. Be yourself. Live authentically. To quote Dr. Suess, “There is no one alive that is you’er than you.” Don’t try to be someone you’re not to impress people. You will always be happiest when you are being your true self.
2. Contribute to the world in any way that you can. Maybe for you that’s picking up garbage on your way home from work, or giving money to a homeless person on the street, but you will become a more positive person if you are giving back.
3. Be grateful. Acknowledge how fortunate you are and be thankful that you have simple things like heating, food, and shelter. If you are grateful you will always be able to think more positively.
4. Be optimistic. So maybe you missed your 10:30 showing of Beauty And The Beast, are there later showings? Can you plan a rain check? Wouldn’t coffee be nice instead?
5. Surround yourself with positive people. Odds are, if you spend your time with negative people you’ll become more negative. When we are around positive people we become more positive ourselves.
6. Don’t be discouraged. You will never fail until you stop trying!
7. Be a realist. Everyone has their bad days, everyone. Lest, I remind you that Walt Disney, J.K. Rowling, and Steven Spielberg, were all rejected before they ever succeeded.
8. Be like Elsa and let it go. Okay so Elsa may not have been the most positive person at first, but by the end of the movie she learned to make a positive out of what was once a negative situation! Don’t hold on to anger, fear, or hurt. Keep moving forward and forgive others and yourself.
9. Help someone else. It’s so easy to make someone’s entire day. Compliment someone’s new clothes or hair cut, hold doors open for people, smile at strangers and share inspirational quotes with friends. You will feel so much happier and positive if you make someone else feel that way.
10. Kick fear to the curb. Stop letting “what if’s” control your life. Be brave and trying something new, or do something that might scare you. Doing something is always better than doing nothing; you might just surprise yourself!
11. Stop and smell the roses. Appreciate everything around you: sights, smells, music. When we don’t take time to breathe we become stressed.
12. Put down those chips. Junk food might make you feel good for a moment but it will only make you feel unhappy down the road. Swap a milkshake for a smoothie, Soda for a glass of water or a cup of green tea, ice cream for a fruit bowl and so on. We can actually eat a lot more raw foods than processed foods without gaining weight or feeling bloated.
13. Get out there. Make plans! Stop scrolling through instagram and snap stories feeling bad about yourself because it’s a Friday night and you’re at home. It’s always nice to stay in every now and then but it’s also enjoyable to get out into the world and socialize.
14. Get your beauty sleep. 7 hours minimum to function and 8 ideally. It’s impossible to be positive when you’re cranky from not getting enough z’s.
15. Exercise. Find the exercise for you. Maybe it’s swimming, hiking, cycling, yoga, dance, or basketball. Working out will make you feel powerful, happy, and accomplished.
16. Don’t compare yourself to others. Other people’s beauty does not take away from your own. Yes, Sarah from math class has a really nice smile…but have you seen yours? Wow.
17. Accept yourself. Change what you can change and love what you can’t.
18. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Take yourself out of the situation. Is this really a big deal? Will it affect you tomorrow? What about next week? Next month?
19. Be empathetic. Your friend just cancelled your plans for the evening because he is feeling too anxious. What can you say to show him that you’re accepting of his situation? Can you offer up an alternative plan? People want to spend time with people who are kind and accepting of them.
20. Accept that life isn’t linear. There are always going to be ups and downs and that is absolutely normal! You just have to ride the wave instead of letting yourself drown.
1. A confused not so straight black women as one of the three main characters
2. A lesbian muslim
3. The show is about three girls working for a magazin in different positions, all very likeable
4. Katie Stevens is one of them
5. Great friendship between the three main girls
6. Lots of drama
7. Empowering women
8. Funny and relatable
9. The music is just great
10. Very intimidating boss who is actually very nice