i love your voltron headcanons omg they're so good,, can i ask for some shiro headcanons pls 0:
*deep, long-suffering sigh* “where’s lance”
he’s actually constantly making lowkey references to tv shows and movies but the others never get them
this is mostly because shiro’s delivery’s very deadpan so whenever they think “wait…. was that a quote” they look at shiro and go “lol nah it was probably just coincidence”
it is never a coincidence. ACKNOWLEDGE HIM
“shiro, while you were gone i did this incredibly dangerous and ill advised thing” “keith, why???” “you’re basically 85% of my impulse control”
has the stress levels of a retail worker during the holidays
pidge: “I mean, we could always blow it up” shiro, filing that away as plan B: “we are not blowing anything up”
really wants to arm wrestle allura
“…but could I be the head this time” “no, hunk”
shiro: “it’s okay coran we’ve got everything under control-” *something explodes, keith charges in while yelling about the galra, lance crashes, hunk screams*
lance spreads increasingly ridiculous rumors about shiro on the planets they save
“i heard that the black lion’s paladin can shoot energy beams from his eyes. there are whispers that he destroyed the entire jurudean star system with a single look” “well i heard that he slayed an iron giant from the planet verek by flicking it” “that’s ridiculous, he used a fist at least”
the rumors trickle down to the galra grunts and some of them start to surrender on sight to avoid fighting shiro
“you’re welcome” says lance, who totally didn’t mean for this to have any positive effects other than amusement but will definitely take credit for this turn of events
You had been seeing Barry for a few months now and he still had neglected to know about your three year old son. You didn’t want to scare him off right out of the gate so you simply withheld a little information. You had learned from the past that not everyone wants to date a girl with a child from a previous relationship. Your son was your world, he was a very kind and silly boy and he never failed to make you smile. His name was Ryder. You had decided now was a good time to tell Barry of his existence.
“Yes sweetheart?” “Could you maybe come over…there’s something I need to tell you.” “Okay! I’ll be there in about five minutes okay?! Is everything okay?!”
“Yes I just need to tell you something.” You felt Ryder tug at you pant leg as you hung up the phone. You giggled at your son as you scooped him up. Tickling his stomach and blowing raspberries. Before long there was a knock on the door as you asked Ryder step into the hall for a few minutes. You opened the door to see Barry holding a bouquet of flowers. Your heart swelled.
“Oh Barry!” You cooed as you hugged him. You let him in as you locked the door. You turned to him and ushered him into the living room.
“There’s something I have to tell you…” “There’s something I have to ask you actually.” You both spoke at once with a giggle as you motioned for him to go first. “Well uh…we’ve been seeing each other for awhile and I was wondering if you’d…like to be my girlfriend?” Your eyes widened. “Or not! You know what just forget I even asked!” He said as he stood up.
“No that’s not it at all! I just…I haven’t…been completely honest with you.” “Oh my god you’re married.” “NO! Heavens no!” “Oh…thank God.”
“I have a son.”
“Huh!? Barry said in utter shock as you bit your lip. Barry swallowed hard.
“That’s it?!” You nodded as you brushed your hands on your pants nervously.
“Can I meet him!? Unless you don’t want me too!” He asked fighting back a grin. Your jaw dropped as your son peaked from the hall. You nodded at him before opening your arms.
“Ryder this is mommy’s close friend. His name is Barry Allen.” Ryder smiled at Barry as Barry waved.
“Are you mom’s boyfwiend?” “Only if you let me little man!”
“Who is your favowite superhewo?”
“I’m a big fan of the Flash…” Barry bit his lip as Ryder removed his thumb from his mouth with big eyes. “Mommy’s new boyfwiend is cool!” Barry laughed as Ryder squirmed from your arms as you gently set him on the ground. “Momma can we watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Barry will you watch it with us!?” “Of course I will Ryder.” Barry smiled. And after months of being together, and although Barry wasn’t Ryder’s real dad, Barry treated him like his own and loved the both of you with his whole heart.
Cisco and you had been dating for eleven months but you had told Cisco about your nearing one year old daughter Amelia about two months into the relationship. He didn’t have a problem and asked if he could be apart of Amelia’s life. You had of course said yes. He was very good with Amelia and you were so grateful that he didn’t run like the other guys you had previously seen. Cisco had moved in with you and Amelia and it paid to have an extra set of hands to help raise her.
You and Cisco were throwing Amelia her first birthday and everyone from Team Flash was there. You all cooed as Amelia ate her cake in a messy fashion. Cisco had taken the father role in Amelia’s life and you didn’t want it any other way.
“Look at little Amelia eating her cake like a big girl!” You cooed as she squealed and slammed her hands up and down causing the cake to go everywhere.
“You my messy baby aren’t you Amelia?!” Cisco cooed as he ignored the pieces of cake flying into his long hair.
“Dada!” The party became silent as Cisco’s jaw dropped. You looked as Cisco with tears in your eyes as you let out an airy giggle. Cisco quickly reacted by taking Amelia’s little hand as you wiped a tear.
“Yeah Amelia..I’m your dada!” He cooed as Caitlin recorded the whole thing.
“That was sweeter than the cake!” Caitlin whispered as Barry nodded as Iris smiled wildly. You kissed Amelia’s cheek as she bat your nose causing icing to get on your face as you giggled. Cisco laughed as you swiped some of the icing before putting it on Cisco’s nose. He shook his head as you quickly stood up.
“I’m going to clean up Amelia and then it will be present time!” Cisco shook his head as Amelia babbled wildly. Caitlin and Iris helped you clean up Amelia while Cisco talked with Joe and Barry and Harry and Julian.
“I think I’m going to marry that woman.” He sighed as he wiped the icing of his nose.
“I’ll go to the wedding as long as they serve this cake.” Wally pipped up from behind them causing them to laugh. You brought Amelia as Jesse brought the gifts to you guys. Amelia clapped giddily as Cisco took her from you. You smiled as he ‘helped’ her open her gifts.
You definitely had a keeper.
Wally was at Jitters getting coffee for the team when he felt a tug on his pant leg. He looked down at a little girl no more than two. He smiled as he knelt down to her size.
“Hello!” He said as she smiled back.
“Have you seen my mommy?” She whispered as tears filled her big eyes. Wally immediately felt what some would call a fatherly instinct overcome him as he scanned the area.
“No I haven’t…what’s your name?”
“My name is Poppy.” She said as Wally nodded.
“Well Poppy what is your moms name?” “(Y/n).” She sniffed.
“Hey no need to cry! We’ll find her okay?!” She nodded as Wally held out his hand for her.
“Poppy?! Poppy where are you?!” Wally turned as his eyes widened. He wasn’t expecting you to be as gorgeous as you were as you ran and Poppy threw herself into your eyes as you clutched her tightly.
“Mommy it was so scary!!! But Mr. Wally helped me find you!” You looked up to Wally as you blushed. Wally was quite handsome and you couldn’t deny it. “You must be (Y/n)?” He asked as he put his hand out for you to shake. You took it with a grin.
“I am! Thank you so much for keeping Poppy safe. She has a tendency to run off.” You blushed. Poppy looked between you and Wally as the two of you both stood grinning at each other.
“Mommy likes Mr. Wally!” Your eyes widened. As you quickly scooped her up.
“C’mon Pop!” You tried to leave but Wally stopped you.
“Would you like to get coffee sometime?” He asked rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded with a blush.
“Can you believe that was a year ago?” Wally asked as you were cuddled into his side. Poppy was fast asleep between you two as you shook your head. “I’m happy it did though….or else I wouldn’t have met you.” “Me too darling. I couldn’t imagine my life without my two girls.” He whispered as he kissed Poppy’s forehead before kissing your lips as you cupped his face. The cold metal of your promise ring making him smile.
Julian had dated you in high school, but you both broke it off shortly after your senior year. Unknowingly you both moved to Central City. Except you had a few extra with you. No you weren’t married. You had your twin children. Two little boys, Asher and Elliot. He saw you at the park and took a deep breath before approaching you. You were grinning at something before he coughed. You jumped slightly and turned to him. You smiled as he smiled awkwardly.
“Hey! Julian! It’s been forever!” You grinned while hugging him.
“Hey (Y/n)! What are you doing here at the park?!”
“I-I’m here with my sons.” Julian’s eyes widened in shock as his eyes fell to your hand, searching for a wedding ring. You knew that’s what he was doing as you sighed.
“No dad in the picture if that’s what you’re wondering.”
“I’m sorry.” “I’m not.” You chuckled. He saw two little one’s run behind you. Hiding behind your legs.
“I think you have two shadows.” He chuckled as they poked their heads out.
“Asher, Elliot, this is Julian. Mommy knew him in high school.”
“Did you and mommy date?” Asher asked bluntly as you blushed. You looked down at your four year olds.
Julian nodded. Elliot looked at Julian as Asher looked up at you.
“Do you boys like ice cream?” He asked with a growing smile. Both boys eyes widened as the shouted a yes.
“Let’s go then! My treat!” “You’re much cooler than mom!” One cheered. He chuckled as you both walked to the little ice cream shack as you and Julian talked.
“You don’t have to Julian.” You said as you looked at him.
“I insist. I haven’t seen you since….” “I left for college.” “I missed you.” He stated as you stopped.
“I missed you too Julian.”
“Then can we go out for dinner sometime? You can bring Asher and Elliot and you can tell me how to tell them apart.” He chuckled heartily. You giggled with a nod.
“I’d like that a lot.”
Over seven months later and the boys saw Julian as their dad. You couldn’t complain. You were both in love and considering that you were always mistaken for a family. You became one.
Hi! I love your blog! Can I make a request? MC's child comes home after being bullied in school and tried to hide it! How do the RFA(Saeran+V) think or do after finding out their child is being bullied?
( `ε´ ) I’ve def had to be mc in a few of these situations for my lil bro.
- It took a while before the two of you noticed. Your daughter always came home from school smiling and hugging the both of you.
- It was a normal habit that you would help her with her homework, but tonight as you helped her look for it, tears sprang in her eyes.
- “Aw, honey, did you accidentally leave it at school? It’s okay, accidents happen. We can try and email your teacher, okay?”
- When she kept crying, that’s when you got worried and started asking her what was wrong.
- After a few attempts at calming herself, she messily blubbered out that the kids at school had thrown her homework away again.
- Again?? What??
- You start cuddling her in your lap, rubbing her back as she sobs. “What do you mean? Honey, are the other kids bothering you?”
- She explains how they bully her- Throwing away her homework and calling her names. They won’t even play with her at recess anymore. And apparently it’s due to her white hair and eyes.
- When Zen comes home to find both of his girls looking upset while cuddling on the couch, he’s instantly ready to Fight.
- After calming your daughter down, the two of you let her play in her room while the two of you talk. You explaining everything to Zen.
- He Is Pissed. He wants to give a piece of his mind to the parents and their kids while you want a more peaceful approach.
- It’s not that you’re not mad, you’re fucking pissed too, but you need to be levelheaded about this if you want something done.
- So on a day you know Zen is busy, you set up a meeting with her teacher to discuss what is happening. You manage to resolve the situation, saying that if it keeps up you will be talking to the principal, but otherwise it should be taken care of.
- Later that day the two of you take your daughter out for a nice outing to take her mind off of things, constantly telling her how much the two of you love her.
- The two of you noticed your son was a bit more irritable than usual. Nowadays he just instantly went to his room after school, only coming out for dinner.
- Jumin was worried instantly. More than you because you just thought it was part of him growing up.
- Jumin ended up going and trying to talk to him but….Unfortunately, your son was a big momma’s boy… He hardly would talk to Jumin.
- After Jumin getting a bit annoyed, you kissed him on the cheek and took a try at getting your son to talk.
- You popped in and tried making a silly face, which made him try to keep acting stern and hide his giggle.
- You sat on his bed and ruffled his hair, asking him why he was so angry lately.
- “The other kids keep laughing at me because my math scores are low… That I won’t be able to be as smart as dad when I grow up…”
- Is this how rich kids made fun of eachother? You asked him how smart he thought your were.
- “Super smart! You always know what to do.”
- Pfft. You laughed a bit and explained that when you were younger, your math scores were terrible. You even had gotten a failing grade in one class before.
- His eyes nearly popped out of his head. “What??”
- It was easy sailing from there. You managed to cheer him up pretty quickly, and soon he was fussing about how the other kids had no idea what they were talking about.
- (Yeah…He was Jumin’s son alright…)
- After the talk ended, you left to explain what happened to Jumin. He instantly wanted to take this up with the school board (Jumin calm, jeez), but you talked him out of that quickly.
- It wasn’t any hardcore bullying, and soon your son started perking up after school.
- Sometimes when your son came home, he’d be a bit teary-eyed. Just once in a while, and he usually said he was just sleepy and needed a nap.
- When it started happening nearly every day, you felt something was wrong.
- Everything was confirmed when you decide to meet him where his bus lets him off, and you hear the other kids jeering at him.
- As soon as the two of you get inside, you give him a big hug and call Jaehee over.
- “Sweetie, what’s happening? Are you okay?”
- He ends up breaking down and talking about how the other kids make fun of him on the bus. They’re all older and tease him constantly push him around.
- Jaehee instantly wants to talk to the school and figure out why in the world this is allowed, but you end up taking matters into your own hands.
- The next day you wait for your son to get off the bus, and before the bus doors can close you call out to the bus driver.
- After a stern lecture and a few curses when you weren’t taken seriously, you finally got the situation settled when you threatened to bring it up with the school board and possibly get the driver fired.
- (Jaehee is v impressed)
- Afterwards, Jaehee makes him a frappe while all of you go out and buy him a few new toys.
- Your daughter grew up in a very….geeky home.
- She was introduced to games and the like very early on, and wore a lot of clothing related to the stuff.
- She normally didn’t have a problem about it, but one day she ended up coming home from school, trying to stop herself from crying.
- The two of you were on her in an instant, gently asking what had happened.
- “Mommy, why couldn’t I be like the other girls??”
- Apparently, the kids in her class were making fun of her for not wearing make-up or dressing all girly like the girls in her class
- (She’s…Too young for make-up!)
- You’re upset, but surprisingly Yoosung is very calm about the situation.
- He ends up getting on his knees and holding your daughter’s shoulders.
- He asks her about certain female characters in games, the ones that saved the day and was the heroines of the games she had played.
- “Do you think they cared what others thought of them?”
- “That’s right. Even when others made fun of them, told them they couldn’t save the galaxy, they didn’t care! They kept their head up and kept on going!”
-Oh my god.
- But…It was helping. Your daughter slowly stopped crying, and then she stomped her foot down.
- “I’m going to be just like Shepard!!” She shouted, balling her fists up and looking stern. “Fuck those guys!”
- Omg, no, sweetie.
- Now it was your turn for a talk on how she wasn’t ready to say words like that (Gdi Yoosung)
- Regardless, in the end, Yoosung’s little pep talk ended up helping her ignore the kids teasing her.
- Any child of Seven’s was bound to grow up just as quirky as he was.
- Your daughter loved computers and robots, and mainly boy related things, but she was funny as well.
- Just not funny like the kids her age was used too. Mainly..’Seven’ funny…
- She usually got along with others well. She was able to make them laugh, and she had a few friends.
- But one day over dinner, she opened up about a boy calling her weird and ugly.
- The two of you instantly stopped eating, ready to shower her with compliments and assurances that she wasn’t any of that.
-…But apparently she didn’t need that. “It’s okay, I just kicked him in the shin and he shut up.”
- Oh my god. Seven busted out laughing, but you ended up telling her not to kick anyone again if she could help it.
- Soon, she began opening up about the ways the kids tried bullying her.
- “He called me weird, so I turned around and called him illiterate. He looked really confused, so I was all ‘Sorry, i thought we were stating the obvious.’”
- Seven laughed every time, and the two of you were proud she wasn’t letting the other kids bother her too much. She was going to grow up very strong-willed.
- The two of you thought everything was fine until your son had a huge attitude one night. He even started yelling at V! Something he never did!
- “Everyone was right! You’re just as dumb as you look!!” And bam, he ran to his room in a fit of tears.
- Both you and V were very confused. (V even asked if he was wearing his shirt wrong or something.)
- Slowly, you entered your son’s room, calmly asking if you could talk to him.
- After him hugging a pillow to death, he finally said all the kids were making fun of him for his dad being blind.
- (Why are kids so mean??)
- “Why can’t he go get his eyes fixed already? Does he just not want to see me?”
- Aw baby… You hugged him close and just told him how V couldn’t really have his eyes fixed like that. And he could see, just a bit, but it was harder on him now that time had passed.
- He ended up crying for a while from stress, from the kids bullying him, from his dad not being able to see well.
- After a while when he calmed down, you let him sleep as you went and explained everything to V.
- He felt a bit guilty that his son felt that way, but you were quick to explain it was just due to all the stress of the bullying.
- The next day, after school, all three of you sat and had a big family talk. Mainly V talking, but you all sorted out any misconceptions. The talk ended up making your son hug onto V and cry and apologize, but at least a few things were settled.
- The rest of the talk was giving advice to your son. To tell the teachers when this happened, to tell the principal or you two if it got worse, a few tips on how to handle it.
- During the weekend, V ended up making a call to ‘Uncle Jumin’ and being able to spoil your son for the weekend to cheer him up.
- Every time your daughter had to go to school, be picked up early, dropped off late, you were the one who always took her.
- You never really thought anything of it, but one day she asked why her dad never did so.
- Honestly…You just never asked him, you were fine doing it yourself, and he didn’t mind either.
- “The other kids don’t think I have a dad…”
- (Kid logic…)
- You ended up laughing, but when you noticed she looked sad about it, you quickly stopped.
- “Does dad not like seeing me?”
- Aw, baby. The kids had her thinking her dad didn’t like her.
- After reassuring her that her dad was just a bit shy, you sent her to bed and talked to Saeran about it.
- He just said the two of you would start taking turns.
- So the next day, you let Saeran pick her up from school while you went out grocery shopping.
- You weren’t expecting a phone call, but you answered it as you shopped.
- “Yeah, uh… I don’t think they kids are going to say anything anymore.”
- Apparently, the kids saw him and instantly clammed up. Your daughter even ended up sticking her tongue out at them after she hugged her dad.
- Oh my god. The two of you laughed about it.
- “So, are you guys home?”
- “Oh, no. I stopped by the ice cream parlor-”
- “What? No! Saeran! Dinner!! Don’t ruin her appetite!”
Funny how the universe
always finds a way of healing wounds and one of its greatest band-aids is time.
Three Years Later, New York City…
The scent of the air was definitely different,
but the energy of New York is a different break from Seoul. You dragged your
small suitcase behind you and searched for a familiar face in the sea of people
who were also waiting for the other arrivals. You spot a petite figure holding
up a cute card with your name on it.
She waves happily, “언니!”
You wave back and approached her with light
steps. “Dachi! Long time no see!” You give her a one-armed hug which
she returned gleefully.
“Ah, you’re really here! Feels like
yesterday when we were overthinking this whole trip.” She laughed as
she expertly led you through the airport. “You have to tell me everything!
Aren’t you starving? Wanna grab a quick bite first or should we go straight
where your boyfriend is?”
“He can wait. I need some food in my
system.” You chuckled, while you did miss him, food comes first.
“So… How’s New York? You look like you’ve adjusted pretty well over the
Dachi shrugs pompously and you ruffle her hair.
“I’m still me but if it weren’t for your English lessons, I would’ve
evaporated.” She hails a cab and you quickly give directions to your
boyfriend’s shared flat where you will be staying for the next two weeks.
“There’s a really great pizza place near the flat. You should eat nothing
but New York pizza today. I’ll treat you!”
You laugh and look out the window, suddenly
recalling how your strange friendship with Dachi began. After the whole ruckus,
Dachi had gone back to school and established her fame as a genius pianist in
the university and Jin, being the nosey pants that he was, assigned you to cover
Dachi’s story for one of his final student council projects. You learned then
that she was just young and prone to stupidity and that you were being petty
for harboring a grudge against a person who only loved to the point of
Apologies were made, introductions were properly
redone and the rest was history.
You were so lost in the memories that you hadn’t
noticed that you’ve arrived.
“You have a key, right?” Dachi asked
as you two ascended the stairs. She left you to grab something in her flat
which was only two floors above your boyfriend’s.
You took in the idyllic room, remembering his
strict instructions not to open the blue door on the right because that was his
roommate’s room and go to the white one on the other side instead. Twisting the
door open, you smiled at the immediate sight that greeted you. The room was
simple and bright, much like his personality. On the bed was a bear wearing
your shirt and a bouquet of peonies.
You set your bags in a corner and went to his
desk,. Finally recognizing the background, as you stood by it, that you’ve seen
through countless video calls. Framed pictures of your selcas with him and that
one artsy shot of you looking at each other taken by Hoseok’s girlfriend. You
invited yourself over to the bed and took out the card from the peonies.
‘Ah… I have to say something
romantic, but I want to see you as soon as possible, so get out of the house
now.’ It said and you laughed like a lunatic.
“Y/N-unnie, let’s go! We’re
going to be late.” Dachi’s voice rang through the apartment and you immediately
grabbed your carry-on bag to meet her in the hallway. You linked your arms with
her as you descended into the streets of downtown New York once more and though
Dachi frowned at your choice of pizza, she chatted animatedly about her life in
New York and her stint as a pianist for the New York City Ballet Orchestra as
you both walked towards your next destination.
“Oh, by the way, Yoongi sends his regards. I guess it’s his
way of saying, ‘Hi, I’m fine. Hope you’re doing okay.’” You cut through her
story about missing japchae and k-pop. You saw how she tried to hide the blush
that crept on her cheek. It was undeniable that she was still crushing on
Yoongi after all these time.
“D-Did he really say that?” she sputtered out as you crossed
at an intersection.
“Gosh, you’re so cute.” You remarked and she shot you a look
before you finally said, “Yes! He’s sending his regards, but I hope you don’t
get your hopes up ‘coz he’s dating someone.”
“Wh-Who said I was getting my hopes up?” she huffed and let
go of your arm pretending to be mad as she walked ahead of you.
You rolled your eyes and chuckled under your breath, pulling
out your phone to send a quick text when you bumped into someone, briefly
losing your balance until the other person steadied you.
“Y/N?” His deep voice was as alluring as he tried to meet
“Namjoon! What a coincidence, I was just about to text you.”
You both exchanged a friendly embrace before pulling away to take in each other’s
appearance. He was in a dapper suit with his signature glasses and sleeked back
hair. “You look great!”
“Really?” He averted your gaze easily, the way he always did
when he received compliments, and flashed you a dimpled smile when he
recovered. “Thanks, so do you! It’s great to see you here in New York, Y/N and
congratulations on landing that job by the way, I knew you’d get it.”
“I wouldn’t have gotten it without your help, Joonie.” You laughed,
the old nickname immediately surfacing without a hint of awkwardness.
“What help? It was pure coincidence, but makes me think how small
the world is. When my girlfriend saw your resume, she simply asked me out of
chance and how can I not put in a good word for you after everything we’ve been
through?” he shrugged, taking a sip out of a coffee cup that he’s been holding.
“You mean how I slaved under your office during senior year,
Mr. President? You know what, looking back, you do owe me a few things.” You teased
and he easily snickered along. “Anyway, let’s catch up soon? I’ll be going to
the company to sign a few papers on Monday anyway.”
“Yeah, sure! Just let me know. I’m busy with transferring to
the new firm and all that, but I can make time.”
“Okay, see you around.” You passed by each other, but when
you were a few paces ahead, you turned around and called, “Hey, Attorney Kim!”
He turned to look at you with an amused smile at his
newfound nickname, “I’m not an attorney yet!”
“You will be!” you held up your best ‘fighting’ pose and he
shook his head in embarrassment. When he already pivoted on his way, you said
in the sincerest manner, “Thank you for being my friend, Namjoon-ah.”
Suddenly, you felt Dachi grab your elbow and drag you in the
opposite direction, “Let’s go! You’re so slow.”
In a matter of moments, moments that didn’t prepare you at
all for the sudden influx of emotions, you were sitting in front of a stage where
hours later, a huge winter gala will be held. Dachi winked at you and beamed as
she sat on the piano bench. The lights dimmed and the music played for the rehearsal
of one of New York’s finest dance companies. Your heart was drumming a faster
rhythm than the piano accompaniment and your fingers were twitching in
anticipation until finally, you saw him.
With his silver hair and fair skin, his dainty fingers… all
clad in black as he flew onstage where he always felt like a thousand miles
away and yet, you knew that’s exactly where he belongs. He didn’t belong to
you, he never did. You were someone whose hands he held along the way and when
the time came, you were the first to set him free.
And yet there you were because you said you can wait. When
the music came to an end, he didn’t even spare a second and jumped off the
stage, barefoot and short of breaths. He closed the distance between you in
three, easy strides and gathered you in his arms to kiss you. You tried to meet
him halfway, launching yourself towards him and wrapped him tight in your
His kiss was as sweet as that first drunken night years ago
and your veins sung for his name as you both inhaled each other’s scent.
Park Jimin, Park Jimin, Park Jimin… your head went
completely white and only his passion-colored name was imprinted in your
thoughts as he kissed you deeper, his tongue caressing yours in an urgent
manner. He would not have pulled away if the dance company and the orchestra
hadn’t started applauding. Most of them hollering in disbelief at how cute,
bubbly Jimin was locking lips with a girl they’ve never met before.
Goosebumps covered your arms when his eyes met yours. “Hi.” He
barely said in his sweet tone before he went in for another kiss. “Y/N, my Y/N,
you’re here.” He chanted against the crook of your neck as held you close. “I
missed you so, so much. I can’t believe you’re finally here with me.”
You could tell from the way his voice cracked that he was
close to tears while you were already shedding them. “You’re so clingy. We just
haven’t seen each other for one and a half year…” You muttered against his
chest. “…one and a half year that felt like it was 10.”
“I know, finally.” He kissed you again then kissed your
forehead. “Finally, I’m right where I belong.”
“Here in this hall?”
“No, with you.” You laughed at his cheesy remark, but your
heart swelled at the thought that he was longing for you as much as you were
longing for him. “You’re home, my own personal home.”
“Welcome home, then, love.” You smiled and he wiped your
And when the lights, the music, the glitter and the noise of
New York City died down that night, you only listened to the sound of each
other’s heart as you lay in bed, skin to skin, lips to lips.
You chose a path and you were glad that it led to that one
exact moment in the lifetime of moments you wish to share with Jimin.
End of Epilogue.
Summary: It’s the number one rule: you should never fall in love with your best friend or worse, Min Yoongi. With love in the equation, it becomes much difficult to find the right answer. Is it really true that you can’t choose who you fall in love with?
a/n: Hey lifetime of moments anon, I finally used your
phrase! Lol here’s the epilogue I had the idea to make it longer and more
comprehensive, but I guess this captured what I wanted to tell. Not my best to be honest, but… ah, I don’t
have excuses. byeeeee
Karen Olivo. She was beautiful- that much you knew. The original Vanessa and subject of most of Lin’s stories about In the Heights. You watched her laugh to be among her old friends again and abruptly felt like an outsider. What right did you have to the role of Vanessa over her?
Lin still had his arm around her waist, fitting her against his side with a familiarity that made your heart ache. You must have been watching him for a moment too long, because he dropped his arm when he saw your eyes on him. Suddenly the texts you had seen on Chris’ phone seemed unimportant. You sat down and pulled out the book you always kept in your bag. You didn’t feel like talking anymore.
You tried to read, but you kept seeing the same sentence over and over again without really processing it. You heard Lin talking to Chris, Mandy giggling with Karen and Andréa, and even the whir of the coffee machine shutting down in the kitchen.
The sofa sank as Chris sat down beside you. “Hey Y/N,” he said with a tired smile. “How’s it going?”
You closed your book. “Great,” you sighed, not meeting his eyes.
Chris leaned forward. “Lin just got a part in Mary Poppins!” he whispered excitedly. He paused and his next words seemed weighted: “he might have to move to London.”
“Congratulations to him!” you said, but the words seemed to stick in your throat. As if it were not enough for him to bring Karen when you had just started to hope- now he was to go to London. London!
“Hey Y/N?” You looked up to see Lin, a beer in hand. “You want to share an Uber back later?” he asked.
You shook your head. “I think I might bow out now, actually.” Lin pouted but didn’t protest, so you got up and started to make your goodbyes.
Chris found you in the hallway, trying to find your coat under the others that were hung up there. “Don’t throw away your shot, Y/N,” he warned.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” you said wearily, not in the mood for riddles. You wanted your bed, a mug of something warm, and something to make you forget Lin.
“He likes you, Y/N,” Chris pressed, “Can’t you see that?”
You scoffed as you yanked your jacket out from under Lin’s- of course Lin’s- and started to pull it on. “No he doesn’t, Chris,” you said, and you felt a lump in your throat, “Can’t you see? He’s perfectly happy with his Vanessa.”
Chris frowned. “But you’re his Vanessa-”
You opened the door and stepped out into the cold. “Bye, Chris.”
Let’s go all the way tonight No regrets, just love We can dance, until we die You and I, will be young forever
01. teenage dream - katy perry | 02. love drunk - boys like girls | 03. burn - ellie goulding | 04. shake it - metro station | 05. check yes juliet - we the kings | 06. love like woe - the ready set | 07. beautiful soul - jesse mccartney | 08. the church of hot addiction - cobra starship | 09. live while we’re young - one direction | 10. clarity (feat. foxes) - zedd | 11. stella - all time low | 12. glad you came - the wanted | 13. juliet - lmnt
@carey_priceless my favorite hockey writer. All the story's are so well written and it's obvious how much care and effort are put into each one. And have you seen that queue? It's a marathon long and booked out into July! That's crazy but I have so much respect for the blogger. Thanks for being the best!
Please, please, please TCR Promot#18 Make me cry and kill me with the feels over and over again until all I can do is stare into space cause I've run out of tears to cry. Pleaseeee~
AN:Haha, alright, alright, I’ll do it! I’d suggest sending more TCR prompts towards my TCR blog! I’ll answer this here, and reblog it with the other blog, but my TCR blog is where all things TCR goes! Don’t worry about it, though :)
Salt dripped from her eyes, down her cheeks of pristine white, and off her chin to her hands in her lap. There was no response from the other party, simply waiting for the words to flow and the tears to run dry.
Words were often unwanted during times like this.
“I shouldn’t, I really, really shouldn’t.”
The other nodded, eyes sympathetic as they felt their own tears come to light. They longed to reach forward and wipe away the sorrow and pain coming from the eyes of the one they loved, but… They couldn’t find the strength.
“I want to be sure of who I was, but they all want something. They all want a part of me that I simply cannot give.”
She coughed, feeling her chest tighten as the words tumbled out, without grace, without restraint. They shattered her teeth and made her gums bleed. Made her throat bleed and bruised her lungs. She didn’t want to say it all, but she had to.
“I can’t be who they want me to be.”
They reached out to trace along her jaw, feeling her cheek rest against their touch. Silent tears stopped, changing to whimpers and whines that she tried to stifle. They shushed her gently, daring to touch her shoulder.
“I shouldn’t be in love with you, but I am. Even if I used to love someone else. I don’t know anything anymore, but I know you.”
The pairs eyes met, warring shades of blue. They dared to speak, voice light against the tense air. They would be the strong one. The one who would know, the one who had the answers the other seeked when the world took everything away.
“Who do you want to be?”
She shakes her head, but looks back. Stares long and deep, traces the features that surround the eyes. The curve of their ears, the way their nose twitched.
“I want to be the one you love and loves you.”
They collapsed into each other, held tight until their hearts were almost one. Beating softly underneath chests of cloth and fur.
“You can be whoever you want to be. No matter what, I will always love you. You choose your name, who you are, and who you will be.”
They stared past, over the weeping one’s head, and at the door that lead to the home of the others. The ones who wished to steal their beloved.
“I’m… I’m not Haru anymore.”
“Then who are you?”
“I’m Louise. And I’m in love with you, Persephone.”