1 Chine: L'escalier spiral ~ The spiral staircase on the Taihang Mountains is 91 meters high.
Portugal 2: Palais de la Regaleira ~ An interior view of the Palace of Regaleira located in Sintra, Portugal.
3 Bosnia and Herzegovina: the small town of Blagaj ~ The Tekija house built in the 16th century next to the source of the Buna.
4 Romania: Merry Cemetery Sapan ţ has ~ The Happy Cemetery of Sapan ţ has area has Marmatie funeral wooden tombs, painted in bright colors.
Italy 5: The small island of Procida ~ Procida is an island and Italian town of about 10,000 inhabitants, located in the province of Naples.
6. Malta Popeye Village ~ It was built as a movie set in 1980 for the film Popeye (Walt Disney). Today it is open to the public as a museum.
7 Iceland: Falls Litlanesfoss ~ Litlanesfoss is waterfalls surrounded by basalt columns Upphéraðsvegur located in Iceland.
8 China: The mountains rainbow sky ~ Zhangye Danxia mountains were formed on red terrigenous sedimentary layers that have been eroded for 24 million years.
9 Italy: The Cliff Restaurant ~ The Cliff Restaurant (Grotta Palazzese) was built in a cave in the region of Apulia in Italy.
10. Inde : Le Chand Baori ~ In Rajasthan, the building dating from the 11th century is one of the first baoris (wells) that has solved the problem of lack of water.
11 USA: Bishop’s Castle ~ In the San Isabel Forest in Colorado is a medieval castle built over 40 years by Jim Bishop. He began building at the age of 15 years.
12 Russia: psychedelic salt mine ~ At the heart of the abandoned salt mine in Yekaterinburg in Russia. There is a wealth of Carnallite disused for several years.
13 Brazil: The natural pool at the white sand Fervedouro ~ Near the village Mateiros is a natural pool, Fervedouro. It measures 8 feet in diameter, the water is crystal blue and the ground is white sand.
14 Italy: Craco ghost medieval village ~ Craco is an Italian town abandoned it a famous tourist destination and a place for film shooting.
15. Samoa : To Sua Ocean Trench ~ “To Sua Ocean” and a piece of paradise located in the village of Lotofaga in Samoa. The place is available to the public as bathing area.
16 Burma: The village of Bagan ~ Bagan is a large Buddhist archaeological site of nearly 50 square kilometers in the Region of Mandalay in the central plain of Burma.
17 Portugal: The Color Parapluies Agueda ~ In the town of Agueda in Portugal, umbrellas of different colors are present in suspension in the shopping streets.
18. TANZANIA: Le Lac Natron ~ Lake Natron is an alkaline salt lake of tectonic origin endoreic present in northern Tanzania.
19 Germany: Bridge Bastei ~ Bastei The bridge is located in the mountains of the Elbe in Saxon Switzerland in Germany.
20 Sichuan: The Leshan Giant Buddha ~ The Leshan Giant Buddha is a monumental statue of Buddha carved into the cliffs of Mount Lingyun Sichuan.
21 Spain: The Alcazar of Segovia ~ The Alcazar of Segovia is a fortified castle, located at the end of the old city of Segovia in Spain.
22 Turkey: Tombs of Myra ~ In lycènes rocks are the rock tombs of the ancient city of Myra.
23 Netherlands: Fort Bourtange ~ Bourtange is a Dutch fortified town in the province of Groningen, which was built in 1580.
24. Bhoutan : Le Monastère Taktshang ~ Taktshang is a Buddhist monastery in Bhutan, perched on a cliff at 3,120 meters above sea level.
25 Portugal: L'île de São Miguel ~ São Miguel is the largest island in the Azores archipelago and the most populated with an area of 744.6 square kilometers.